Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron Have Good Evangelism Techniques But A Heretical "Gospel" In More Than One Way!
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 09:43 PM

You are acting dishonestly when you misrepresent the views of others. Jesus and John the Baptist both began their ministries by preaching repentance. Repentance is not the absurd notion of “doing something” to earn salvation.

Do you really recommend reading the 1611 version of the King James Bible? No one still reads the actaul 1611 version unless well acquainted with that particular era’s use of archaic English and original symbolism. Are you unaware that the KJV has been revised several times over the last 400 years?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Dinesh D'Souza Documentary Movies
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 03:36 PM

Hi Rambo, thank you for responding. I like free stuff too, so I know where you’re coming from. I hope I haven’t discouraged you from participating in forums by any of my comments on other topics. Looking back, I may have said things that didn’t come across as polite. If I’ve ever offended you by being rude, I apologize. I’ve read several of your posts and I agree with some, but others not so much. But I want you to be respected either way in how I respond

LittleDavid

View Profile
Dinesh D'Souza Documentary Movies
Posted : 22 Oct, 2018 09:18 PM

Dinesh D’Souza’s documentaries are fast moving dramatized revelations that are fact filled and perfect for anyone confused about certain political histories that took place in this country and how that political history has shaped today’s political climate.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Gender nuetral
Posted : 10 Oct, 2018 07:25 PM

Thank you Jayzeee, I appreciate your very kind response just now more than you know. I’ve been troubled with some my past responses. Certainly not a good example for others to read. If you ever wish to weigh in on any of my posts or comments, please feel free even if you want to disagree with some real zest! Let’s see if I can respond with Christian love this time! God bless!

LittleDavid

View Profile
Judge Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearing
Posted : 2 Oct, 2018 09:42 PM

It was truly a sad day in our countries history to witness the destruction of an innocent man by the left wing radical democrat party.

As revelations unfold concerning the false testimonials of Kavanaugh’s accusers and their political motivations, I hope fair minded senators come forth and act quickly to confirm Judge Kavanaugh’s place on the Supreme Court

LittleDavid

View Profile
Gender nuetral
Posted : 2 Oct, 2018 09:20 PM

I agree with you on this one Jayzeee. I also want to confess I wasn’t very kind in a response to you on another thread

LittleDavid

View Profile
Preferring God's Way All The Way
Posted : 2 Oct, 2018 09:14 PM

Excellent post!! Very well said!

Jesus said, he who loves me, keeps my commandments. We never obey as a matter of routine or legalism, we obey out of love for our Lord and Savior.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Jealousy
Posted : 25 Sep, 2018 08:01 PM

Absolutely George.

People think it’s God Almighty who should worship them, just like when Satan demanded the Messiah to worship him.

Some people seem eager to follow their lord, Satan, in a jealous quest to be “like God”

LittleDavid

View Profile
Jealousy
Posted : 25 Sep, 2018 09:04 AM

EXCELLENT!!!

Very clear writing style too!!

I’m striving for that kind of clarity but it seems I must write several practice drafts first!! Otherwise my literary “faux pas” will be documented forever, like too many of my posts here.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Pastor Mark Driscoll claims Jesus made mistakes
Posted : 23 Sep, 2018 09:18 PM

Yes, I searched under “Jesus mistakes” and Discoll’s sermon came up along with blogs that agreed and very few that disagreed.

The fallacious logic used by both scholar’s of the “mistaken” Jesus and scholar-wannabes goes sorta like this:

All humans err

Jesus was human

Therefore Jesus erred.

The failure of the above syllogism begins in its first premise, “ALL humans err”. The premise simply asserts the universal affirmative (all) without justification. Is it true all humans everywhere err? Do perfect humans err? So the premise is merely assumed and unproven. The second premise ignores Jesus’ perfection and his divinity. Jesus is not just plain human. And of course the conclusion is wrong because it’s based on faulty premises.

Page : 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720