Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
What if... the devil repented?
Posted : 17 May, 2018 08:39 AM

I've kinda wondered about the devil too, would/could he ever feel guilt over all the trouble he's caused.

LittleDavid

View Profile
*DID ANYTHING OF PROPHETIC IMPORTANCE TAKE PLACE ON THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF ISRAEL**??
Posted : 16 May, 2018 08:34 PM

For sure, the false prosperity "gospel" and its false prophets should be exposed and exposed often.

Couldn't tell if you are expressing sympathy for the "protesting" Palestinians, l hope not, I may have misunderstood. In another place you seemed to favor Isreal, so I'm not sure.

There's really no reason the Palestinians should be protesting in the first place let alone committing all the provocative violence upon Isreal. Anyone but the fake news media can understand the deadly violence perpetrated against Isreal under the guise of that false protest

LittleDavid

View Profile
*IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY ETERNAL REWARDS FOR HELPING THE POOR?
Posted : 16 May, 2018 08:08 PM

A lot of times you write some pretty good stuff when you stay with scripture.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Why do "churches" think so differently?
Posted : 14 May, 2018 05:40 PM

Gracenotworkssaves, you're welcome to weigh in any time. I placed the word "church" in quotes because of its questionable context i placed it in my post. But I've been wanting to review the sites you've listed but I haven't had opportunity. Once I do that, I'll may have some questions. I want to get up to speed on your position. Hope I can get on to that this week or next. If there's anything else you want to sent me that might help, you're welcome to sent it to me.

LittleDavid

View Profile
What if... the devil repented?
Posted : 14 May, 2018 02:13 PM

The devil is unable to repent. He's prophetically doomed for eternal damnation in hell.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Why do "churches" think so differently?
Posted : 14 May, 2018 02:07 PM

Here are several reasons that may explain differences of belief.

1. Recent polling suggests that very few "Christians" bother to read the Bible! Obviously this reason explains itself.

2. Some who actually read, fail to understand.

3. Some who read but don't understand, think they understand and confidently pass along false information to others, and these others pass on false information to more people. Thus, we soon have a false church based on the ignorant teaching of a single ignorant individual. Multiply this out several times, its easy to understand the prevalence of false belief.

4. Another reason explaining differences of belief among believers is the fact large numbers of believers never learn to think critically or to think wisely. They don't know how to fact check. Throughout the book of Proverbs, the writer provides guidelines instructing simple minded people. The writer encourages simple minded people so they can become wise. There's an example of thinking wisely or critically from the New Testament. Here, Paul the Apostle, commends the Bereans because they searched the Old Testament Scritures to see if what Paul taught them was true.

5. Another reason "believers" think differently is the love of sin. Jesus says the love of sin darkens an individual's mind. The mind and understanding become darkened because the acceptance of sin requires the acquisition of twisted thinking that attempts to excuse sin. Obviously this kind of twisted thinking when applied to the interpretation of scripture yields nonsense.

6. Another reason. Too many preachers and their followers are ignorant of the rules of literary interpretation. They're ignorant of the grammar used by the original languages of the Bible. They're ignorant of the historical significance of those languages and word meanings at the time written.

Hope this short introductory helps

LittleDavid

View Profile
GOD IS DOING A NEW THING
Posted : 1 May, 2018 07:00 PM

Richard, I've noted some biblical accuracy in several of your posts and threads, which is cause for rejoicing. But once again, eg this last post, you've drifted off into some numerological speculation.

You would do well to stick with scripture only and stop adding false teaching (such as numerology here and evolutionary doctrines in other posts). Learn to stay with scripture and the correct interpretation

LittleDavid

View Profile
The Truth About Carbon 14 Dating
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 02:22 PM

Richard, I think I've asked you to provide biblical evidence for the following statements you keep repeating. But you only resort carbon14 datings and out of context quotes. Why don't you want to discuss the >>>assumptions<<< >>>evolutionists<<< aggressively persue regarding >>>theoretical<<< amounts of carbon????

David, That Dinosaurs became extinct about 22,000 years ago or that Neanderthals with the intelligence of an ape, became extinct about 40,000 years ago or that many things in the Grand Canyon are 10,000 to 50,000 years old has absolutely nothing to do with evolution and millions of years that you wrongfully accuse me of. Your ridiculous belief that Noah's flood caused all the dozens of strata in the Grand Canyon is only believed by the extremely ignorant!!

Fine to keep repeating, Richard, if only you would provide reasons.

LittleDavid

View Profile
BIBLICAL TRUTH OR MANS PHILOSOPHY
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 09:46 AM

Richard, please answer the questions I sent you. Why won't you provide answers that justify your anti-biblical beliefs????

LittleDavid

View Profile
*INTERESTING *70 YEAR* TIME PERIODS IN BIBLE PROPHECY*
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 09:38 AM

Gracenotworkssaves, I mean. Sorry I misspelled

Page : 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731