Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
To the precious love of the rest of my life ...
Posted : 29 May, 2011 09:49 AM

Big bro Steve thats a lovely letter. May God grant u the desire of ur heart.

Nkatty

View Profile
Educating your Future Children: Public, Private, or Home?
Posted : 29 May, 2011 09:35 AM

Water=knowledge

Nkatty

View Profile
Educating your Future Children: Public, Private, or Home?
Posted : 29 May, 2011 09:29 AM

Bc's next best option is my best first option...i would rather hav my kids attend a gud private christian school...homeschooling here isnt popular! Personally, i attended a seventh day primary school even though my parents were catholics!...i got to learn the bible in school more than i did in church...an i attribute my christian foundation to the school....i would love to not only nurture my kids to love God at home and also let them be in an enviroment that can shape their christian foundation...i.e in school. The biggest worry for me is that private schools here are results oriented...hence kids are taught(pressured) to perform...wen i enrolled in a public highschool i relaxed since there seemed to be less supervision an competition...an this affected my results at first...gud thing i adjusted an learnt to be independent an not wait on anyone to keep checkin on my performance!lol...but my main point is...a christian foundation is essential...very important...kids are like sponges...they abosorb water quickly!

Nkatty

View Profile
To my husband...
Posted : 26 May, 2011 12:10 PM

Thanks Steve. God bless.

Nkatty

View Profile
To my husband...
Posted : 26 May, 2011 05:16 AM

Gals...lets hide our hearts in Christ...an seek first the kingdom of God...

Nkatty

View Profile
To my husband...
Posted : 26 May, 2011 05:13 AM

My dear husband...the love of my life..i knw you are waiting patiently as i am...i just wanted to tell u to please hold on...don't give up on ur search...as you do so build your relationship with God...remember...u wil hav to go thru Him to get to me my dear husband...since i am learnin to hide myself in Him.I am longing for the day we shall meet...be great of friends buildin our relationship with a God centered foundation.Then get married...get thru arguements....joyful times...my dear i can't wait to share my ideas with u...while listenin to ur ideas...plan things together...raise our two kids together...build a home together...grow old together...till death....but...before then...let me hide myself in Christ...in Him i find a best friend...a lovin father...i am learnin to be at peace in His presence...love u dear!

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 25 May, 2011 07:25 AM

Karibu sana ann....africa is indeed a paradise.Its great to hav someone from africa in the forums....some of my cousins went to school in kampala:-)

Nkatty

View Profile
What does it take?
Posted : 25 May, 2011 12:52 AM

I would feel offended wen a guy winks at me in real life....thats y i don't wink back or reply to winks....an this decision has partly been frm the discussions....i had been winkin back...then i thought abt it...an decided otherwise....

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 23 May, 2011 09:32 AM

Has cobbler left??...an if so...y?

Nkatty

View Profile
Something Old
Posted : 23 May, 2011 07:52 AM

Old-wineskin...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10