View Profile
One at a time.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 07:12 AM

Welcome I won't say hello... :-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why does a ladystop emailing?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 04:07 AM

I don't know why someone stops emailing only they can answer that. I do know that messaging someone or replying to someone's message, doesn't denote romantic interest. I'm a people person and happily reply to all messages doesn't mean I'm interested.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 04:00 AM

In all fairness if we exercise wisdom we can't be played all dating sites have guidelines.

Don't give out personal information.

Don't send money to people you've met online.

Don't be pressured to move communication offline before you feel comfortable to.

In a nutshell don't be "too thirsty"

Jayzeee

View Profile
Finding a godly man s like to find a needle lost in a field. But nothing is impossible for God
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 01:22 AM

Godly men & women are everywhere its having unrealistic expectations, that result in a high percentage of Christians going through life without every getting married.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2018 07:55 AM

Especially when it comes to affairs of the heart... :-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 27 Mar, 2018 05:13 AM

I think you have to be on your guard when you meet someone new be it in real life or online. It doesn't matter who they say they are, they're a stranger until you take the time to find out layer by layer who they really are. We have to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 25 Mar, 2018 03:54 AM

* Is as good as it gets *

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 25 Mar, 2018 03:52 AM

In the early getting to know you stages people are usually on their best behaviour, so if I'm in contact with someone who is often critical & finding fault, I know that this is as good at gets.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Strange people
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 05:08 AM

I haven't had that experience but did have someone message me demanding to know where my picture was, and how did I expect to meet someone while hiding my pictures? I explained my pictures are set to private, he seemed to accept that answer after viewing my profile almost daily for a month, he sent me a message consisting of just one word "hello" I blocked him strange indeed.

Jayzeee

View Profile
GOD IS ABLE AND SO ARE WE
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 09:05 AM

That's great news God is able.

Page : 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170