Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
From London With Love.
Posted : 31 Dec, 2017 12:58 AM

Three months in I'm enjoying the site & looking forward to meeting new people in London and the surrounding areas.

*** Wishing You A Happy & Prosperous New Year ***

Jayzeee

View Profile
Condemn call for extermination of white race.
Posted : 30 Dec, 2017 09:09 AM

Interesting topic where did you hear about this call ? I would hope that you would condemn acts of violence against anyone, and not just those who have white skin.

Jayzeee

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 30 Dec, 2017 01:38 AM

Now while I agree the man's response was rude, I think you are at fault for contacting him in the first place because you knew he was seeking a Doctor which you are not. We are all warned about scammers and not giving money to people on this site so what makes you think asking someone if they offer scholarships is any different... This is a dating site if your seeking a scholarship this is not the place to do it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
best dating advice for 2018
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 11:56 AM

Savedbygrace that's lovely news might I suggest you should alter your profile to reflect that fact.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mobile Phone
Posted : 24 Dec, 2017 01:45 AM

No I wouldn't, it's not practical or necessary in this day and age. When you can walk into any phone shop & buy a basic phone for �10.

Jayzeee

View Profile
First Christmas
Posted : 21 Dec, 2017 01:51 AM

Please can you remember my family in your prayers as this is our first Christmas without our Dad/Husband/Grandad thanks.

Jayzeee

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 20 Dec, 2017 07:08 AM

I think its important to respect what people have put in their profile. If you come across a profile and they are looking for qualities you don't have move on. I think to then contact them and ask them to explain the reason for their choices is a bad idea.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2017 02:22 AM

Roseydove that's my approach too, I wouldn't discount someone based on skin colour.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Meet a guy here in CDFF and he disappeared
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 03:37 AM

*** Play Matchmaker***

Jayzeee

View Profile
Is distance a big deal for love or not? Does it matter if you are living in different country?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 03:32 AM

Distance would be a big deal for me, if I'm in a relationship I'd want to see the person regularly. And while I love to travel, I wouldn't want to get on a plane to do it.

Page : 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174