Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
just wonder what and why
Posted : 20 Dec, 2017 07:08 AM

I think its important to respect what people have put in their profile. If you come across a profile and they are looking for qualities you don't have move on. I think to then contact them and ask them to explain the reason for their choices is a bad idea.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2017 02:22 AM

Roseydove that's my approach too, I wouldn't discount someone based on skin colour.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Meet a guy here in CDFF and he disappeared
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 03:37 AM

*** Play Matchmaker***

Jayzeee

View Profile
Is distance a big deal for love or not? Does it matter if you are living in different country?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 03:32 AM

Distance would be a big deal for me, if I'm in a relationship I'd want to see the person regularly. And while I love to travel, I wouldn't want to get on a plane to do it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Meet a guy here in CDFF and he disappeared
Posted : 13 Dec, 2017 02:16 AM

I can understand why he blocked you because instead of leaving him alone after you decided your weren't interested you decided to play maker...

Jayzeee

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 10 Dec, 2017 07:00 AM

That why it's important to be able to talk about anything with the person you plan on marrying.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2017 06:08 AM

Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
Citric
Posted : 8 Dec, 2017 04:11 AM

I agree a simple thanks but no thanks should suffice. If after that I received any further communication, I would then use the block option.

Jayzeee

View Profile
DEVOUT MUSLIMS IN KEY POSTIONS OF THE WHITE HOUSE...............It amazes me that more people dont respond and also help to post alarming news that is happening in the USA. I have to go with the notion that most of you do not care or you are still so snared in the world as non christians are you just havent noticed the slow progressive plan that is unfolding right in front of your blinded eyes! When will you wake up and join in to help educate and help to put things in place to make our country a better place to live? Our country is NOT a place to be proud of any longer but I regrettably say that the USA is a joke and an embarrassment to anyone who has half a brain.NWO AND OWR IS ALMOST HERE>
Posted : 4 Dec, 2017 11:55 AM

Well dude & dudette I'm assuming now that Trump is in power its a place to be proud of again...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
'Witch doctors in Uganda sacrificing children in bid to end drought', report says
Posted : 4 Dec, 2017 06:11 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page : 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175