Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Dating As An Empty Vessel ~Walking Wounded~
Posted : 13 Feb, 2018 03:57 PM

I feel that some people are looking for others to fix them, I was recently contacted by someone in their 50s who is unemployed, and living in supported housing, why not get yourself together first then try & seek a partner, I've children of my own & I don't have the time, desire or inclination to take care of a grown man (who's not related by blood)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Single old parent
Posted : 13 Feb, 2018 05:40 AM

As an older single parent I'm glad that I focused on raising my children, and although I have dated over the years I never introduced anyone to my children. I thinks its important not to allow loneliness to cloud your judgement, and not to rush into a relationship for the sake of having some company & comfort. I have no regrets and look forward to being found by a wonderful man of God...

Jayzeee

View Profile
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 7 Feb, 2018 02:55 PM

I can relate to the op as that is my current situation, obviously as a parent your happy to see your children spreading their wings, but yes it can be very lonely at times.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 22 Jan, 2018 07:36 AM

Savedbygrace I don't think that anyone is trying to force anything on anyone.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Online dating a scammer
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 09:18 AM

One thing that I do whether meeting people in life or online is to listen. I've caught many in a lie because I pay attention to what's being said. If what they told you changes, over the weeks and months red flags should be waving.

Jayzeee

View Profile
First Message/First Impression?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 07:25 AM

There is no set formula that guarantees a response, I would say contact people you'd like to get to know. Keep it brief ask a few questions about something you saw in their profile. Don't be discouraged by those that don't bother to reply.

Jayzeee

View Profile
What Kind of Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 06:10 AM

I think a profile should give a glimpse into who you are, and not read like an autobiography, also I prefer not to read chapters of the bible copied to a profile ( I have my own ) a verse or two is fine though.

Jayzeee

View Profile
We need spiritual allies
Posted : 20 Jan, 2018 02:52 AM

Keithipoo as someone who has never dated a christian, I have to say I agree with you whole heartedly.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 18 Jan, 2018 03:52 PM

** inspired me **

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 18 Jan, 2018 03:49 PM

Aceetxs your post has inspired to do the same, I don't have a reading plan and will go from Genesis to Revelations.

Page : 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172