Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
What Kind of Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 06:10 AM

I think a profile should give a glimpse into who you are, and not read like an autobiography, also I prefer not to read chapters of the bible copied to a profile ( I have my own ) a verse or two is fine though.

Jayzeee

View Profile
We need spiritual allies
Posted : 20 Jan, 2018 02:52 AM

Keithipoo as someone who has never dated a christian, I have to say I agree with you whole heartedly.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 18 Jan, 2018 03:52 PM

** inspired me **

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 18 Jan, 2018 03:49 PM

Aceetxs your post has inspired to do the same, I don't have a reading plan and will go from Genesis to Revelations.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Breakups and Revenge
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 04:52 PM

Or she reads this post and realises she had a lucky escape...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 03:53 PM

Your welcome PastTheEdges :-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 04:31 AM

OK well here are mine...

1, Winking, is lazy & pointless send a message this is a free site.

2, Giving your phone number in a first communication, I find this really off putting and it also sends out I'm desperate vibes.

3, Multiple profiles, this makes me think the person is dishonest and up to no good.

4, Lack of communication, I find it irritating when someone contacts me but has nothing to say it's like pulling teeth.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why do people want only text-dating?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 04:03 AM

I think it's worthwhile noting that some people are online who have never had a relationship. And they would run a mile from the prospect of meeting someone in reality. I think we have be wise when communicating online, and not allow months of emails flying to and fro to happen when you've not even talked on the phone & have no firm plans to meet.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Looking for true love and marriage
Posted : 12 Jan, 2018 04:57 PM

Brianpas I think a brief introductory pm would of been better than posting on what is a public forum.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 03:22 AM

Aceetsx I have'nt done it myself but thinks its a good idea you have a set format of what to read each day and you cover the entire Bible in a year.

Page : 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173