Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Texting
Posted : 18 Mar, 2018 02:56 PM

I know that online people can be fickle, but then there could be a perfectly good reason for it. Why not contact her to see what happened.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Beware of wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 11:55 AM

I agree with you, I find it strange when someone gives me their number, but haven't even taken the time to enquire what my real name its a no from me too lol.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Looking for a true and pure christian woman
Posted : 14 Mar, 2018 06:33 AM

Online dating is not the only one way to meet new people its just one of many ways. Maybe instead of giving up why not look at other alternatives like joining a social groups etc...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Suggestion on how to make this website better
Posted : 14 Mar, 2018 02:19 AM

Everything is already in place to make this site work well we just have to use it and its free so there's no excuse. My suggestion is "don't ignore messages or dismiss people based on profiles or profile pictures alone". Its unfortunate but you get scammers on every dating site & because its free they are out in force but CDFF are on the ball thank God.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty:
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 07:37 AM

You seem to spend a lot of time examing what others say and do, I'm not sure that critical and hard to be around are the best impressions to give on a dating site.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why are half the Women on this dating site Divorced?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 04:51 AM

Interesting topic and one that I have been looking into recently because the vast majority of men I meet as a women in their 40s are divorced.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 02:32 PM

What I find funny is that some of the men think the women are so desperate, that they don't bother stringing a proper sentence together.

Jayzeee

View Profile
No you cant contact me because your cigarette smoke might get through the computer screen.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 04:44 AM

I don't think its about being holier than thou, its about not putting yourself in temptations way. I'm an ex smoker who occasionally smoked during times of stress. I wouldn't have gone out and bought cigarettes, but reached for them as they were to hand as my then partner smoked. I haven't smoked for 12 years & want to keep it that way...

Jayzeee

View Profile
THE JUGGLER
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 02:41 PM

I think that until told otherwise its safe to assume that anyone your talking to online is talking to other people.

Jayzeee

View Profile
The dating learning curve
Posted : 14 Feb, 2018 04:41 AM

I think you do need to be cautious but not so cautious that you won't tell the person your talking to your first name. Don't divulge personal information at all. On another site one woman had posted how a man she had been talking to just showed up at her church one sunday. Having worked out exactly what church she went to, from information posted on her profile and things that she had told him in conversation that's scary.

Page : 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171