Author Thread
GlendoraMike

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 04:49 PM

:hearts: JANINE TURNER :hearts:

SHE IS A CHRISTIAN.:rocknroll:

SHE ACTS, DIRECTS, SINGS, WRITES, RUNS A RANCH.

WHAT A WOMAN:dancingp:

LOOK AT JANINETURNER.COM VERY INSPIRATIONAL:applause::angel:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Is There A Millennum Kingdom?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 10:30 AM

There will be a 1,000 year reign of Christ here on earth. It starts after the end of the tribulation period of 7 years. Those who return to earth with the Lord will reign with him here. There will be death and sin, but not like today. A 100 year old will be young. Egypt is warned that it will not receive rain if they do not make the required trips to Jerusalem. It all ends with Satan getting people to attack Jerusalem. They will be wiped out. Then comes the Great White Throne Judgement. After that comes the New Heaven and New Earth.

This is laid out in Revelation and the Old Testament.

GlendoraMike

View Profile
interdenominational dating/marriage
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 08:17 AM

BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT

I once was dating a woman who was Catholic. I met her at my church which was a Nazarene. As we got to know each other in dating I found that she wanted to send any kids that she would have to Catholic school.

The big problem for me is that God says that we are not to pray to anyone or anything other than Him. I find that Catholics do differently.

As friends we can work. As something that could wind up in marriage we don't.

HERE'S TWO CATHOLIC FRIENDS NOW:

:prayingm: :prayingf:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Look-Alikes?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 08:47 PM

PRAY FOR ME I LOOK LIKE BUN E. CARLOS, THE DRUMMER FOR THE ROCK BAND "CHEAP TRICK." :excited::goofball:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
HEY OLD MAN
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 07:58 PM

Now this isn't about us old guys that didn't take history when we went to school 'cause there wasn't any. This is about the one sitting on the throne of your life.

For the Christian, it should be the Lord who Lord of your life. But, we have the old man who wants to sit there and run things.

This old man is a sinful person. He always wants to take us a little further down that wide road that leads to destruction.:devil:

In the forums, the question of sex comes up. Too many have found that even here there are those that think sex is a cure all and a recreational activity for dating. That is old man thinking. The Bible warns us that we can suffer for the choices that we make.

Jesus doesn't want us going around having sex outside of marriage. Old man tells us that we can go to a certain point of being physical without having sex. Then old man says that the next step is still okay. The old man wants to lead us into having sex witch causes us defeat.

YOUR THOUGHTS:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
2 Husbands???
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 08:47 PM

WELL IN CALIFORNIA THE WOMAN IS A FELON.:devil:

"BOOK HER DANO!" :excited::ROFL:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Why are there "Dating Advertisements" clearly for one night stands on CDFF?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 05:39 PM

THREE CALIFORNIANS:applause::buddies:

It goes beyond the ads. I have been looking through the profiles and got to see what a woman looks like in a nightie. Or there' s the,"Hey look down my top, see what I have." pictures. One mentioned that the first date may end up in the hot tub!:angeldevil:

DON'T BE SUPRIZED OF WHAT YOU GET WHEN PEARLS ARE CAST BEFORE SWINE. Didn't Jesus warn about that?:applause:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Penalty of Sin
Posted : 22 Jun, 2010 06:05 PM

OKAY:rolleyes:

Romans Chap 6 is about our master. If we have Christ then sin isn't our master, the Lord is. Death no longer has a claim on us. Pauk warns against continuing in sin because of grace.

Jesus was without sin. It was wrong for him to be put to death. That was to be our punishment. But before we got to the cross, Jesus stole our identity and took our place.

I don't know why, but sin is only paid for by the shedding of blood. Jesus shead his for us. This took away our sins. He is the Lamb that was slain. But He is not seperated from God because as Jesus said in John 10:30, "The Father and I are one."(meaning one essance or a unity)

Now as to death from sin. Short term it can be seperation from God. Long term it can be eternal punishment. Jesus warned many times of it and gave an example in Luke chap 16. John saw the lost being trown into the lake of fire. I know Jesus and John and I believe them.

Here's a verse: Acts 19:15, "And the evil spirit answered and said to them, "I recognize Jesus, and I kow about Paul, but who are you.

Psalm 119:89 Forever, O Lord, Thy word is settled in Heaven.:rocknroll::bouncy:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Husband is the HEAD
Posted : 22 Jun, 2010 05:13 PM

The example is Christ. He doesn't kick us in the rear and yell get busy. The Spirit leads us in paths of righteness. The husband is to be leading not hitting or beating or yelling.

Here is what a Christian marriage should be like. A FOOTBALL TEAM:rocknroll:

God is the owner of the team. He decides where we will "play" each day. The husband is the coach. He sends in plays, encourages the team (family) and watches over them. The wife is the quarterback. She gets the plays and strategies from the coach which comes from the owner. She may pass, run or call a time out for a conference. Basically she runs the everyday home.

THIS SETS UP :hearts::buddies::bouncy::prayingm::prayingf::angel:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Why I Don't Believe in Evolution.........
Posted : 19 Jun, 2010 04:44 PM

PIXY GETS SOME MATH :buddies:

Lets look at DNA and possible combinations. DNA has nucleotides in a "chain." There are four different kinds of these little guys. They are A,G,T,C. So at each place on this chain we have 4 possibilities of which one will be there. Each time that we add a letter, we multiply by four to see how many possible combinations that there are.

PLACE # POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS

1 4

2 16

3 64

4 256

5 1024

If we round that 1024 downward to 1,000 we can write that as 10 to the 3rd power. A one followed by three zeros.

PLACE # POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS

6 4,000

7 16,000

8 64,000

9 256,000

10 1,024,000

Let's round that down to 1,000,000 which is 10 to the 6th power.

EVERY TIME THAT WE ADD A 5TH LETTER, WE ADD THREE ZEROS.

IN A DNA CHAIN 1,000 LETTERS LONG (WHICH IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LIFE) WE FIND THAT A 5TH LETTER WILL BE ADDED 200 TIMES. THREE ZEROS WILL BE ADDED 200 TIMES. 3X200=600

SO THE POSSIBLE NUMBER OF COMBINATIONS IS 10 TO THE 600TH POWER. THAT IS A ONE FOLLOWED BY 600 ZEROS.

Now if we built a machine to try letter combinations at the rate of one trillion times per second and set it to run for 30 billion years, here is what we will get. One trillion is 10 to the 12th power and there are about 10 to the 18th seconds in 30 billion years. Do the math and we find that our machine will have done 10 to the 30th combinations. If you are a BIG BANG follower you know that the universe isn't that old. If the chain was 2,000 letters long then we would have 10 to the 1200th power.

BUT SOMEHOW NATURE TRIED COMBINATIONS AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW HERE WE ARE.:goofball:

DON'T THINK SO. LIFE DIDN'T START HERE ON EARTH SO EVOLUTIONISTS ARE LOOKING AT MARS,ETC.:zzzz:

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11