Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
To shave or not to shave...that is the question!
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 01:22 PM

babygirl1,

i have heard that black hair is very delicate, and that is why you wash it every other rather than once a day. Funny how you still learn. The black children i cared for in child-care Loved to touch my hair because it was different then theirs.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Forum
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 12:02 PM

great idea!!! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Children and profiles
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 12:00 PM

just do what i do: don't reply to anyone with kids younger than 17; or in your case at all. Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
why come yout favorite Tv series
Posted : 20 Sep, 2010 02:01 PM

i like the Colony and A Haunting on Discovery. Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
casual nudity with friends/swimming...
Posted : 20 Sep, 2010 01:51 PM

me naked would NOT put lust in a guy's head, nausia maybe, but definatly not lust! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
The Bear
Posted : 20 Sep, 2010 01:40 PM

trucker,

remember the Bible also says (Arise Kill And Eat!):ROFL: Thunder, keep you food locked up!!! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Can you be a Christian and a liberal?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 01:41 PM

convertmuse,

Right on sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You for having the corrage to say it, your beliefs are just like mine! I love my gay friends and I also believe it is NOT a choice, but a part of how a person brain works, just as some of us are right handed but a few of us are left handed. Illegal abortions killed many, many woman, and put money into the hands of "back-street buchers" Do we REALLY want to go back to that?!? Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Goodbye CDFF
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 01:25 PM

oh Pixy,

Sweetheart, i don't know all of what this is about, but you are never EVER wrong for speaking out against sexual abuse. It is Wrong, Never the woman's fault, and something that must be spoke against!

My daughter was almost raped last year. By the grace of God, she got away, but she was so ashamed, she didn't tell me for over six month after.

I wish you peace and you are in my prayers

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
book burnings
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 11:09 AM

Sept 17 is Constitution Day. The first ten amendments, known as the Bill of Rights, give freedom to EVERYONE!!! One of these freedoms is Freedom of Religion; another is Freedom to peacefully asemble. Americans, exspecialy Christian Americans may not like it, but one of the best things about this country is we have the right to worship as we wish on public land, and in our homes.

This may inclued people who are not practicing the Christian religion.

When Americans start burning the books of people who are "Not Like Them" they come dangeriously close to violating the Bill of Rights. and for Isalamic American the Koran is part of those rights Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
On what grounds can a man or woman divorce?...I know of only 2 are there more?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 10:34 AM

tj121

i divorced my first husband long- long- long years ago, because he was restrictive, mean, and physically abusive. He met me as a good looking girl, with the make-up, and clothes, a girl wore in the early 80's. (not inaproprate) When we married, he made me take off all my make-up, give away my clothes, "way long skirts, and long sleves, were what he let me wear" and worst of all kept me from the friends that I loved! When he slaped our 3-month old son, I went back home. God Please Forgive Me!, but I hate him to this day! "might as well be honest"

My second husband, I loved Maddly, LIKE CRAZY!! and always will. I'd still be married to him if I could. He is a Vietnam Vet, He had a depression problem when he went in, and came out with PTSD, and BI-polar disorder. I left when he got violent, for my own safety. Today, he doesn't even know who me and the kids are! Hope my story helps someone. Debby

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54