Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Pray for me
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 10:20 AM

samson brother, sometimes the best thing you can do when alone in your life is help others, or use the alone time to think, pray, write, or develop yourself. think a little bit, and i'll bet you can think of a way to help others. you'll feel better!

Blessings

debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Any idea why
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 08:02 AM

i totally agree!!!!!!! also i'm having so much more fun with the chat forum, the date site is how just "there"!!!! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Do you think it's ok for couples to live together before marriage?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 07:53 AM

ps. you are to pretty to cheapen yourself! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Do you think it's ok for couples to live together before marriage?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 07:50 AM

don't do it, it don't work! how do i know, did it, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, lets look at a practical stand point, Men will not work as hard for somthing, they are already getting, ie "all the comforts of home!" (sorry men, it's true!) Second, ladies, why get "bossed around" by some one who has NO legal right to you. There are of course, other good reasons, but you already know about those!

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
'thorn' in the flesh...
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 07:37 AM

eddie, boy do i understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i literarly Hate the clock, use to be late a lot , and still am sometimes. pray about it, and then just bite the bullet, and Make youself! set the alarm earlyer, keep the tv/computer off when getting ready, don't stop to read paper, and have clothes already ready.

hope this helps

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Gay
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 07:09 AM

what do ya'll think of the recent studies that claim that homosexuality is a brain/nerological choice, "ie they can't help it, any more than you can help natural eye color"? not wanting to make anyone angry, i just have so many very young Gay friends, who my daughter befriended in high school. "We Are both Straight" My daughter tells me, that she befriended them because no one else would. They responded by treating us so good, ie when we are out of food them bring us some, when I worked strange hours, they made sure my daughter was safe. I LOVE these kids so very much, and really don't know how that fits in with being a "good Christian" Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
i have a question?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 06:42 AM

thank you all so much! i shall check it out. so glad i found this forrum. it's much more fun than "date hunting!" Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
i have a question?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 01:34 PM

why are some people who call themselves Christian so mean and condeming? i have met some Christians, and when i talk to them, yes they believe in Christ's death on the cross, they say they've asked for forgiveness of sins, yet they will not do anything it seems to help their fellow man; or they are condeming and refuse to help anyone who doesn't belive/worship as they do! But i've also met people who see Jesus only as a great teacher, but not as a savior, they may respect the Bible, but it is not their "lifebook" and they are the most loving, generous, forgiving, beautiful people i've ever met! and they listen, and have more respect for my God then some Christians! WHY? Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I know it's silly.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 01:18 PM

not silly at all my dear! sometimes when i see something pretty like a sunset, a baby, or the moon, i stop and thank God! i've also even thanked God for soft new pajamas! i'm not being dis respectful at all, i'm saying thank HIM in both the little and big things! Debby:angel:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
wanta WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:59 PM

i need a job so very badly. i'm a child-care worker, and i love what i do, but with this lousy economy, no one really needs child-care! i've been doing some subsitute child-care in a great center, but this job has now ended. God has NEVER, EVER let me down, but these bills are gettin harder to pay!!!

"also, borrowing from your kids, makes you feel teribble!"

Debby

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54