View Profile
if Satan really took control
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 10:09 AM

you really gave me a lot to think about! Thanks for posting. Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Retro anyone?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2010 10:39 AM

anybody remember "Hoppidy Hooper" It was real way out. an ordinary frog, who lived with a bear and wolf who went spastic every time he got a good idea! "trust me, this cartoon made fun of no one, and was funny as all get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Found some dvd's of it in Wal-marts bargane bin, but I was too broke! Darn! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
please pray for my son!
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 12:28 PM

My 23 year old son is an alcoholic. He just got his second DUI. He's so sad. He says he hates himself. He admits to being an alcoholic, but is not sure about rehab. Please pray for him, he's still and always my baby! Debby:prayingf:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
please pray for my son!
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 12:28 PM

My 23 year old son is an alcoholic. He just got his second DUI. He's so sad. He says he hates himself. He admits to being an alcoholic, but is not sure about rehab. Please pray for him, he's still and always my baby! Debby:prayingf:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Funny Commercials
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 11:59 AM

i like the Quisno"sp" sub commercial. what in thunder do little kittens in funny clothes have to do with sub-sandwishes!!!!!!!:goofball:Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Non christian Friends?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 11:28 AM

tulip89

most of my friends are non-Christians, and saddly they are more respectful of me and my being Christian than some who call themselves Christians!! one of the best complements I ever got was when a non-Christian friend said I was only of the only real Christians he knew! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Response Rate
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 10:10 AM

dear silverfire, i just asked the same questions! also, i don't know how to put a picture on this thing, so i don't get good responce. i swear i'm NOT Godizla! so why should looks make that much difference! Debby

P.S. you're much too young for me Silver, however, YOU"RE GORGIOUS!!!!!!!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
why ask why.
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 10:03 AM

why is it when u contact a guy, you may have one or two nice e-mails, then he never talks to you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i enjoy nice e-mails, and would love to find a guy who would contact me at least once a week! Debby:prayingf:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
friendly???
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 09:25 AM

use the chat forum! i didn't even know they had it at first. now i have more fun with it, then so-called "mate-hunting!" Debby:dancingp:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Beware Of LiveLaughLove007
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 10:33 AM

okay, please understand i have a crazy sense of humor. i'm truely not trying to be obscene, or offensive. however, when i read that i was like HOW THE BLANK WOULD HE DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I got a weird mental picture, EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I hope this made you smile at least a little, praying for you, and sister, there are good ones out there----- SOMEWHERE!:toomuch:

Debby

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54