Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:20 PM

Teddy - its been a long time, but i am back and see that you persist in making trouble. WE are not the people to be concerned about... its the New Christian who has joined the group looking for truth. Its a sinful person who is trying his/her best to change their heart & personality. Your bullying makes it hard for the newcomer to understand the Bible. My father used to tell me (as was a saying of that particular time) if you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all. I struggle to find ANY post you make that contains sympathy, empathy, concern or kindness. And NO, sinlessness is not possible.

Alligator

View Profile
Courting
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:04 PM

All I see on this thread and most of the Bible threads are 1 or 2 people trying to promote the Truth and a couple of trouble-makers hopping in with hatred. I believe the trouble-makers enjoy causing confusion with their accusations and lies. I dont give it much thought because since they do evil knowingly, they aren't going to Heaven anyway. SO back to the original posting WHY is it important to have a Christian partner... it prevents a lot of arguing, provides a peaceful home, helps children to understand how to be kind.... and the list goes on.

Alligator

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Aug, 2022 08:41 PM

I cant tell much about a person by reading an email that his friend might have written. Same for a phone call...its just a voice, could be anyone. i get lots of robo calls... who are THEY? I agree with Brandi that we would have to meet in person and the man would have to travel to meet me. I wont go somewhere alone away from home to meet a stranger.

Alligator

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 10:46 AM

hmmmm. it is amazing that a simple explanation made to a FIVE YEAR OLD over 50 years ago could elicit so much hatred. I never said it was right or wrong, only that an adult said it to a 5 year old child.

Alligator

View Profile
Is anybody else seeing how hollywood is loosing there magic?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 07:56 PM

I am still seeing magic in some of the older films. I love Bogart films. And Bette Davis, Glenn Ford, so many. I like seeing Edith Head as the costume designer and the credits are only 1 minute long. Some of the older Color movies like King Solomon's Mines have great scenery and I can watch them over and over. Kingdom of Heaven with Orlando Bloom has wonderful costumes, scenery and its not a documentary....but it feels like one. there is a lot of truth in it. The "new" films are quite awful. I think I counted 9 westerns starring Trace Adkins. I didn't even start one.

Alligator

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 07:38 PM

hello! I remember you David and you were ALWAYS kind. a mutual acquaintance reminded me of my user name so i am back again !!

Alligator

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 07:16 PM

When I was about 5, i asked my Sunday School teacher about God. Her explanation was God is 3 persons.... like your mother is a Mother, a Wife, and a Daughter. But she is also just one person. sometimes I remember that from so many years ago. Does anyone argue against this explanation to a 5 year old???

Alligator

View Profile
Looks
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 01:23 PM

some men think they are "hot stuff" just because they are a man. scruffy beards, wrinkled clothes, tobacco stained teeth. hmmmm. those things are NOT attractive even if he is rich. If one is a Christian, it is easier to date or marry another Christian because you have the same teachings and knowledge. You can discuss God and daily life. If you are with a non-Christian there are many things to argue about and cause misery.

Alligator

View Profile
So Pelosi, again calls for the impeachment of Trump
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 06:43 PM

i saw Biden speak today and it was Perfect. Good, Strong...no mistakes. watched his eyes, they moved left & right TINY TINY movement so the prompter was directly in front of him and he was reading. no mistakes. they figured out how to work him. as long as he is not in a group, people will start to believe him. Pelosi needs to go to an old folks home and entertain the men there. She is sickening.

Alligator

View Profile
Nobel Peace Prize Medal for Trump
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:56 PM

the odd thing is that Obama didn't really know what it was for.... the news outlets praising him didnt know either. Trump and everyone knows why he was nominated. oh, yes... he got a SECOND nomination for a totally different victory!

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14