Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Counseling
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 04:04 PM

I have been to counseling 3 times in my life. Each one went "by the book" saying what they learned from study rather than real life. One of the times, my husband got up and walked out. we ended up in divorce. The other 2 times I was alone. one was a good helpful experience, the other was a total failure. I have no idea if any of the 3 counselors were Christian.

Alligator

View Profile
Counseling
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 04:02 PM

I think its worth discussing. If both people believe it will be helpful, then make an appointment and take along your list of questions. If one of the persons in the couple gets upset, angry or just flat out says NO, then its time to reconsider if this is a person you want to continue spending your life with.

Alligator

View Profile
Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2020 04:55 PM

No, i did NOT. I wrote what Teddy said just 2-3 posts before mine. I am not the person who looked up old forums. I was replying to something just posted a few minutes before i wrote.

Alligator

View Profile
Coronavirus
Posted : 6 Apr, 2020 04:50 PM

Boris Johnson, Englands prime minister, 55, has been moved to ICU due to his covid condition getting worse. His live-in girlfriend, 32, who is pregnant has now been hospitalized with Covid.

Alligator

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 09:53 PM

thank you country... i've had notes from men in my area, but i read profiles before answering. 50% are "separated" so I do not answer, i just delete.

Alligator

View Profile
Deer Hunting
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 09:50 PM

country - i don't understand your message "you never use emojis" - what does that have to do with deer?

Alligator

View Profile
Help! I Married an Atheist!
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 09:45 PM

I alway THOUGHT i was a Christian. it was a label. like when you check the box of what religion you are. however, I did not know the truth of the Word and was not saved until I was 53. I was saved because my children were grown, i had been single for 17 years and the man I was dating wanted to marry. But first he wanted a Christian woman....so I had a lot of learning to do.!

Alligator

View Profile
Deadly results from these sales.....
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 02:21 PM

The USA has helped foreign countries far too long. Our past president Obama even sent actual cash to an enemy, Iran. The point is that 3M is an american company and had american orders. They were blinded by cash of foreigners. You can be certain that cash was not shared by their employees - it was pocketed by the CEO and board members. If YOU ordered an orange shirt in February, made to exactly your measurements and were waiting to be notified the shirt was ready and you needed to pay $25 when you picked it up -- how would you feel when you went to pick it up to find out some foreign person handed over cash and took the orange shirt home to his own country. its simple ladies. HONEST business is not done by stepping to the front of the line.

Alligator

View Profile
Deadly results from these sales.....
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 02:14 PM

the point of my post is that Americans had ordered items from 3M and all they had to do was make the product and then we would pay them. Foreigners stepped ahead of us in line with actual cash and took our product away from us. That is not hard to understand.

Alligator

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 02:11 PM

There is no need to read comic books or watch cartoons on YouTube. All you have to do is read the ridiculous posts of prophetic and teddi on here to get your daily humour.

Page : 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43