Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
Looking for industrial training
Posted : 21 Apr, 2013 08:36 PM

Sending prayers your way. Please do not give up trying. God has a plan for you. Many blessings your way.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Please pray for our Christian Open Mic
Posted : 21 Apr, 2013 08:34 PM

I am sending prayer your way.

happyjer2911

View Profile
3 Blind Ladies and a dying mother
Posted : 31 Mar, 2013 12:54 AM

I want to tell my friends on here about what is going on in my life. I moved from Alabama to California in late December. I moved because my friend Larisa mother had a stoke in October. I am caring and helping for three blind ladies. (all sisters).

I am asking for prayer for Mary. She is knocking on death door. The daughters and I have gone and said our good-byes to their mom. If any of you know about protein levels, She levels are dropping by 0.2 every couple of days. Last Sunday, the levels were at 1.6. A normal person has a 4.0. The O2 levels are also dropping. The family feels that we need to let her go.

The father is having a hard time coming to the grips that he is losing his wife. He has told the family and friends that she is going to rise up out of her bed and travel over seas. We (The Family) do not want to break his heart. So we are not saying much to him...

Besides all of the sad things we go through in this life. I am so thankful the small things that are getting done with the family. I am learning to be quiet and pray more. I would like to have prayer about my part in all of this. I question God, "What should I be doing for this family". I am praying with the Ladies. We all have started to plan things out. The songs we want to sing.

Thank you all again for your prayers.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Prayer for my brother
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 11:05 PM

My older brother got involved with a young lady. They "met" off a phone talk line. Not passing judgement. Ok, they speak with one another for a couple of weeks and then my brother drives 16 hours to "see" this chick one way. He takes her back to where he lives. A couple of weeks later, She states she is pregnant and it is his. My family has put the dates in many different ways, and we feel that she is not being truthful. The dates simply do not match up. The child was born a couple weeks ago, over 9 lbs. The other problem I am having with this is that he knows the chick has two other children. The lady I am speaking of is only maybe 22 at most. Now all three children are the wards of the state. The state can not ask her to get fixed before she turns 24.

Besides all the premarital sex and what not that is going on... My brother wants to do what he pleases. I have told him that this is not something the family can support. He is my older brother.

Our mother has said many times he is a ship at sea with no map. He is going in many circles. Over and over again.

So, I understand he is an adult and I respect that he is a full grown man (Age 27).

I am asking for prayer for his soul and the soul of this young women. The best thing that could come out of this is for them both to get saved.

My family does not know what to do but to give him to God, and that is all we are doing.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you for praying.

PS... This is her third child.

1st Jan 2011

2nd Jan 2012

3rd Feb 2013

happyjer2911

View Profile
What are your favourite hymns and the reason you like them?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 03:02 PM

"Redeemed"

Seems like all I could see was the struggle

Haunted by ghosts that lived in my past

Bound up in shackles of all my failures

Wondering how long is this gonna last

Then You look at this prisoner and say to me "son

Stop fighting a fight it's already been won"

I am redeemed, You set me free

So I'll shake off these heavy chains

Wipe away every stain, now I'm not who I used to be

I am redeemed, I'm redeemed

All my life I have been called unworthy

Named by the voice of my shame and regret

But when I hear You whisper, "Child lift up your head"

I remember, oh God, You're not done with me yet

Wipe away every stain, now I'm not who I used to be

Because I don't have to be the old man inside of me

'Cause his day is long dead and gone

Because I've got a new name, a new life, I'm not the same

And a hope that will carry me home

Wipe away every stain, 'cause I'm not who I used to be

Wipe away every stain, yeah, I'm not who I used to be

Oh, God, I'm not who I used to be

Jesus, I'm not who I used to be

'Cause I am redeemed

Thank God, redeemed

This song came over the radio in just the minute I needed it

happyjer2911

View Profile
What are your favourite hymns and the reason you like them?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 03:01 PM

Chris Tomlin

Amazing Love

I�m forgiven because You were forsaken,

I�m accepted, You were condemned.

I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,

Because You died and rose again.

(Repeat x2)

(Chorus)

Amazing love,

How can it be

That You, my King, should die for me?

Amazing love,

I know it�s true.

It�s my joy to honor You,

In all I do, I honor You.

I�m forgiven because You were forsaken,

I�m accepted, You were condemned.

I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,

Because You died and rose again.

(Repeat chorus x2)

You are my King

Jesus You are my King

(Repeat x4)

(Repeat chorus x2)

You are my King

(Repeat x8)

happyjer2911

View Profile
OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE LADIES!!!
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 02:59 PM

Thank you for sharing. The "dating" world is a scary place to be for many women. Very wise words.

happyjer2911

View Profile
What to do if......
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 09:04 PM

I agree with bcpianogal.

If a man is going to stop dating you or talking to you because of something you can not help then that is his problem. As a young lady myself, there have been times that I have had to tell men about my past. True men will either be ok with it or take a breathe and pray about these things.

God has the prefect man for you. I would look into doctors that can help you out with that. Nothing looked into, nothing gained. PM me if you want to talk.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Were there warning signs?
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 01:41 AM

Wow is all I can say. Dating is hard after a break up and also a long time of not dating together. It sounds as through you did the right thing. She did not sound like she was taking all her medicines. I do think it is a good thing that you were not the one driving to see her. For the advice I would give you, don't give up. There is a women that believes the way yourself does.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Please dont be shy to know me
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 01:28 AM

Nice to met you! I hope you have a great time!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10