View Profile
Words to discribe women...
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 07:46 AM

Thanks bradon85. Funny response... I guess us women will never know

happyjer2911

View Profile
Words to discribe women...
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 10:02 PM

What are the reason why men would tell a young women she is Cute, Pretty, Hot, Gorgeous,

Beautiful, Sexy, Fine, Stunning. What do these mean to men? Are the new way of saying I like

you and we should date? Mmmm a little confussed... Men I hope you can help

happyjer2911

View Profile
I just want to fall in LOVE again...
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 01:05 PM

I was not trying to come across as mean or rude. I wanted to give you a young women thoughts. Pray about everything that you do. He will bless you. I will keep praying for you

happyjer2911

View Profile
Why in a relationship you give your all and the other cheats?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 04:31 AM

As a women that has been cheated on, lied to, beat, and everything you can think of ... I want to say that God puts us thru things to make us stronger. For the longest time, I thought it was my fault that my ex was doing all these things outside of the relationship, then I found out that it was not all my fault. God asks us to be peace maker. My mother went thru all of these things with my father. I love my dad but he was not acting like the good strong christian man that we all wanted him to do. She was forced out of our home 12 years ago, with five kids. Aged 8 to 17. I feel that my mom is at a point in her life right now that she is the Bride of Jesus. I pray very hard to be a good role model to other christian women.

As I was reading some of the posts, I want to give my 23 year old thoughts about some of them... Some cheaters were with husbands and some were with lovers and boyfriends. I think what I saying is that if we as christian women if we do not put the Lord first, He will make us listen in one way or the other. Pixy made a great post in ask guys about questions that should be answered before getting married. Go and check it out. Thanks and God Bless. :purpleangel:

happyjer2911

View Profile
sex! =)
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 04:15 AM

I think we all agree what to say and what not to say before we get married. There are those questions that need to be answered and others that should wait. Great topic, Thanks for bring it up. I know for me, young women and men should be told what are the right and wrong questions. You will never know unless you ask. Thank you both for your thoughts...

happyjer2911

View Profile
Eight Great Reasons to Date
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 09:54 PM

I found this online and wanted to get some feedback about this. Do you think any of this is true or only parts of it...

1. Dating can be fun!

It can be a source of enjoyment and recreation. This is an end in itself because couples want to relax and experience a form of entertainment together.

2. Dating is a big part in the socialization process.

In other words, dating establishes social confidence, helps people learn social skills like manners, consideration for others, cooperation, and conversation.

3. Dating helps personality development.

Personal identity is developed through relationships with other people. The key is successful relationships. When a dating experience is successful it helps to build our personality.

4. Dating allows people to try out gender roles.

Men and women need to discover the kinds of roles they find fulfilling in a close relationship. This can only be accomplished in actual situations with the opposite sex.

5. Dating involves learning about intimacy and serves as an opportunity to establish a unique, meaningful relationship with a person of the opposite sex.

God created us to need interpersonal relationships. In Genesis 2:18 it says, Then the Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." As Adam and Eve demonstrate, no matter how many friends we have, in order to fulfill our deep need for love and affection, we need close relationships with others, especially the opposite sex.

6. Dating can provide companionship through interaction and shared activities with the opposite sex.

One of the worst of all human conditions is loneliness. Oftentimes, loneliness causes a person to feel depressed, impatient, bored, self-depreciation, and desperation as they feel panicked and helpless. One of the best counters to loneliness is the establishment of meaningful relationships with others.

7. Dating helps you find the right mate.

A person can use dating as a process of filtering out or narrowing the field of eligible partners down to a specific few and eventually to one person who will be his mate for a lifetime.

8. Dating can help prepare for marriage.

Dating can help couples acquire the needed knowledge and skills for a successful marriage. For example, dating helps develop a better understanding of each other's attitudes and behaviors, how to get along, and can increase your ability to discuss and solve relational problems

happyjer2911

View Profile
sex! =)
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 09:18 PM

I would have to agree with you. There are so many important issues every healthy couple need to discuss before getting married...

How many kids does each person want?

How are we going to raise our kids. (if we have any)

How much debt does each person have???

Do either have a Po/5 habbit, yes both people need to answer that.

I would also say that Pre marriage cousel from Godly men and women always helps too.

Everybody needs to think about those question that should be answered

On the other side, There are questions that never should be discussed before marriage. We all know what those are. If you dont know those questions, please feel free to ask in a messege...

happyjer2911

View Profile
Where are the Virtous Men?
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 06:11 PM

I feel everybody on the subject. I have "christian" men pressure me more than non-christian men. It is so hard for christian women as myself who suffer with past sins to talk to these men. I would tell every person to not to give up hope on finding God perfect help mate. Good Luck to you all... And God Bless

happyjer2911

View Profile
loose your salvation true or untrue?
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 09:55 AM

To anybody that thinks they can lose there salvation... Have you ever lost yours... and if you have lost your... When do you know you get it back... Do some of us believe we have to have works... to get into heaven

happyjer2911

View Profile
Pray for me
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:54 AM

I am praying for God will, Always trust in him. Daily give your life to him, for he will give you direction

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11