Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
The Parable Of The Man With No Spine
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 05:39 PM

Not my kind of story about a man with no spine but you are so right. We need to be able to have a spine and be loving at the same time. Thank you for the messege

happyjer2911

View Profile
What are you looking for in a man?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 05:19 PM

I agree. Its not that the single women on here want to be alone forever but we might be still finding out who we are looking for. It is very healthy to have friends of the opp. sex that are christian buddies. We all are looking for something different. We have to look deep inside oneself to hear God voice and to what he has promised us.

happyjer2911

View Profile
pick-up lines
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 05:13 PM

This is an old one...

You - "Did it hurt".

The other person will naturally say "Did what hurt?",

You - "When you fell from heaven."

Here is another one

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?

happyjer2911

View Profile
To Save A Life
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 03:37 PM

Thank you for saying something about this movie. I have seen it a half a dozen times. I cant get enough of it, I share the movie with everybody I know. It does have parts that make you wonder but every teen should see it. I showed the movie to my teens in April. Best movie that they have seen. I had young men in the group crying becasue they were cutters... ect and nobody noticed them. Please buy this movie , and share it with everybody

happyjer2911

View Profile
I need your prayers...I need healding in my mind, body, and soul...
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 03:32 PM

Steven, Please dont turn to the other side. We need you here on earth. God has a Prefect plan for you. God also has a Perfect wife for you. She will be the most perious thing you will have seen. Pray about everything, God has a sence of humor. He waits on those who wait on him. I know from my own life, He wants us to give him everything, everyday. Give those desires over to the Lord and he will bless you. You have to wait for the prize. How long is the wait worth to you? Give the next 6 months to the Lord. Look at your life next year and think about all the things the Lord has given you. You are a blessed person. Let God hold you, To carry you thru this time. I will be parying for you and the wife God is going to give you. ALways in his Light.

Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

Blessed is every one that fears the LORD; that walks in His ways. For you shall eat the labor of your hands: happy shall you be, and it shall be well with you. Your wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants round about your table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed who fears the LORD.

-Psalms 128:1-4

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone-

To have a deep soul relationship with another-

Be loved thoroughly, and exclusively.

But God, to a Christian, says:

I want you to be satisfied, fulfilled, and content

With being loved by Me alone-

With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me-

With having an intensely personal and unique relationship

With Me alone.

Discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found,

Will you be capable of the best human relationship

That I have planned for you.

I want you to be united with another after you are united with Me-

Exclusive of anyone or anything else,

Exclusive of any other desires or longings.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing,

And allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing-

One that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best-

Please allow Me to bring it to you.

You just keep watching Me, trusting Me-

Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am.

Keep listening and learning the things I tell you.

You just wait.

That's all.

Don't be anxious.

Don't worry.

Don't look around at the things

Others have gotten or that I've given them.

Don't look at the things you think you want.

You just keep looking off and up to Me,

Or you'll miss what I want to show you.

And then, when you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love

Far more wonderful than any you would dream of.

You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready,

(I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time),

Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I prepared for you,

You won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me.

And this is the perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have the most wonderful love.

I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me,

And to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love

That I offer you with Myself.

Know that I love you utterly.

I am God.

Believe and be satisfied.

I hope this helps everybody that reads it.

happyjer2911

View Profile
College
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 03:06 PM

Hello, I am asking that everybody would ask the Lord if it is his will that I get into nursing. I am now taking Pre-Nursing classes at a local college. I have been parying about where I should get my degree. I am wanting to get my BS. I have been givin an opportunitie for a schorship of $7,500. I got the notice in the mail. Their are only 250 students that are awarded every year. My understanding of the qualifations is based on financial need and a rough life. I have both but I want to know that this is Gods will. Thanks you for your paryers. When two or more are gathered, there I am with you...

happyjer2911

View Profile
how many of you know, or remember these?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 01:41 PM

Where is Lisa Frank??? I miss her... She must be in my 3rd grade class still... And Battle Trolls... What ever happens to the Good old days...

happyjer2911

View Profile
Hey all
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 01:21 PM

Hello, And I would hope you are enjoying yourself.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Help. I honestly and completely don't even know anymore...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 06:22 PM

I feel that you have just stated what you are looking for in a women. If I were you, I would write down 5 things that are a must. 5 things that are a maybe and 5 things that dont matter. Hang it somwhere and pray everytime you see it. I have done this many times when it comes to men. God gives you what you ask for.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Creepers!! :O
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 06:13 PM

I have had men say the same thing about me. I was standing in a pharmacy in Sac ca and this guy is telling me that i took his red truck. And that I sold it and he was going to GET ME. I have had a neighbor get aressted and ask me to be their wittness at court. Later to find out he was a child toucher. Gross. Never date the neighbor if you dont know him. Crazy

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11