Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
would you spend $ to travel to meet and get to know the woman you have prayed for?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 11:25 PM

:hearts:I think i understand the question. If God was leading to marry sombody or think about marrying sombody... I would not think twice about going and seeing the man. No distance or money could keep me from the man I loved :hearts:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Most attractive quality?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 10:48 PM

Waist to hip ratio for me... It tells me somthing about their genes.

happyjer2911

View Profile
A prayer for my future husband
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 07:58 PM

I want to thank you for your verses. I will pray that God sends you a hubby soon.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Can a guy be too nice?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2010 07:53 PM

@ godslamb. You are right. You can talk all you want online and over the phone but can never tell if you truelly like sombody if you do not meet in person.

And yes men can be to "nice". i would say what is on your mind and leave it at that. God will lead you in the path that you should take.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Long Distance Relationship
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 10:24 PM

I feel that God asks us to really think before we jump. Seek God in everything that you do. He is one person that has never let me down. I am always open to what God may bring my way. He is a Great God that has a way of making us trust in him. I will be praying for you. :glow:

happyjer2911

View Profile
your car
Posted : 5 Sep, 2010 12:37 PM

I would tell the police that it is a fussion Pink car, It is had to miss. I get pulled over when somebody else has been driving my car. Small town...

happyjer2911

View Profile
I've never been on a date
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 10:58 PM

I have met many men as your self that have never dated women. Most of the time it is due to depresseon. Maybe you are not looking to God for the answers. God is the one that will lead you to a wonderful wife and children someday. Dont give up on dating. It is a big bad world out there. When you meet the prefect women for you, It will all be worth the wait. I will be praying for you.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Does this happen to anyone else?
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 10:05 PM

Cool, I will be praying that this young women is all that you want her to be. She must be pretty special to you. Why do you feel she is the one?

happyjer2911

View Profile
Thank you
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 10:02 PM

I want to say thank you to a young man that I have been talking to on here. Thanks for always opening my eyes to new and wonderful things in life. I hope that our friendship will lead to a God willing relationship. I appreeciate the way you have with words. God has opened my eyes to things now about you. God couldnt have made you any more perfect. I hope to grow in him with you. I owe you one for pulling me to God. The little things you say go a long way. Thanks again, Happy :glow:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Does this happen to anyone else?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 11:28 AM

Reborn, You are so right.

Cool, God will find you the right person. The other person is not going to be perfect. i would settle for what God wants you to have.

Now for me, I have to make sure that when I do somthing that it is GOds will and not mine. I too only want what God wants. I would keep looking. And what does close mean to you?, Cool Is is miles or states? :ribbit:

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11