Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
Northern California/Eastern Reno Nevada
Posted : 4 Feb, 2013 08:58 PM

Looking to meet men and women for outdoor activities, Movies, ECT. I live near Auburn California.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Awkward enough?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2013 06:50 PM

I think anything you ask is good. Most real women get the awkward questions at first. Tell a young lady about yourself, Like... I saw you enjoy blank and I enjoy blank... Thought we could talk about that. Finding a common ground is always a bonus. Hope it helps.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Advice for everyone that people should consider
Posted : 25 Jan, 2013 11:28 PM

I am on the same page as you. It is very rare that people are judged by there words and actions, and not by the way they look. Many people forget to look deeper than the skin. Have you ever seen older couple that looked 'hot" or "sexy". No you see older couple that love each other with all the wrinkles and miles in their skin.

Thank you for sharing.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Love on CDFF
Posted : 25 Jan, 2013 11:07 PM

Thank you for sharing. That is a wonderful story. I will be praying for you to find a good job and that your relationship is centered around the Lord ! GOd BLess

happyjer2911

View Profile
Haven't been on here in a little bit
Posted : 25 Jan, 2013 11:05 PM

Like I said, I have not been on here very much in the last couple

of months. I have moved away from friends and family. I am looking to connect with local people. I live in the 530 area code, but close to 916. I am a fun loving chick who loves to camp and hike. I also enjoy chick flick movies. I am in need of prayer to find a good bible believing church locally. If you would like to know a little bit more, please feel free to ask... Thanks :winksmile:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Perception
Posted : 14 Sep, 2012 09:38 AM

I agree with you. This show is sometimes the highlight of my week. It is neat how he can think out side the box. :glow:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Friend of mine got hit by a SUV today.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 10:19 PM

My friend got hit by a SUV today and I am worried about him. He is a dear friend of mine and want to help but I live very far away. Would you please lift him up in prayer these next couple of weeks. I will be updating everybody as things progress. He was taken to the hospital in the next town over due to a head injury. He has had many tests down and is now home. The CT scan has come back clean. His tail- bone is broken in one way or the other. One side of his body has road rash. Please pray that his body would mend smoothly and no long term damage. Thank you. :angel:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Too young or too old?
Posted : 12 Sep, 2010 11:55 PM

I feel that age is a number. I would never date anybody that was more than 20 years older than me. My last dating relationship- The man was 15 years older. And the one before that, He was 17.5 years older. I do understand that older men want different things than men my own age. I feel that it may come down to want you are willing to give GOd. If GOd gives you a perfect man to marry... then marry him. Only trust in God

happyjer2911

View Profile
Hey All ... What's Your Favorite
Posted : 12 Sep, 2010 02:43 PM

Color?- Pink

Number?- 29

Vacation Spot? Mount Herman

Holiday?- Christmas

Season?- Fall

Girls Name?- Zakia

Boys Name? Steven or Manfred

Type of Pet? Dog

Snack?- popcorn

Actor/Actress? Dont know

Song?- Forgiven or amazing grace

happyjer2911

View Profile
Most attractive quality?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 11:53 PM

Yes you are right about the others. I like men who have longer legs than I do. So it would be the oppsite of me, that is what I was trying to say...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10