Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
College
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:49 AM

Thank you so much. College is important in a young persons life. I know that everybody has a hard time at this time in their lifives

happyjer2911

View Profile
Another newbie :)
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:46 AM

Hello nurse. Hope you are being blessed today.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Hello I'm Vanessa! :0)
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:44 AM

Vanessa,

Hello, Hope you are being blessed today. I always ask God what I want and also what he wants me to do. God is a great God. He is all powerful. I hope you find lots of great christian women and men. God Bless

happyjer2911

View Profile
looking for the woman that love god with all her heart
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:40 AM

We are everywhere. It takes alot to find out what God wants from us. Keep looking and GOd will bless you and reveal his perfect plan for you. I will pray that he sends you a perfect help mate for you.

happyjer2911

View Profile
giants jersey and lee press on nails
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:37 AM

Hello, thank you for putting your self out there for people to see. I love tattoos also. They are an expression of our selfves. May God Bless you always and forever. I will say a pray for you that you find the perfect help mate God has for you

happyjer2911

View Profile
I just want to fall in LOVE again...
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:35 AM

The first person that we are christians should be falling in love with is the Lord God. I have not looked at your profile, but your picture is a turn off. I would change your picture, more women will want to talk to you for you, and not the way you look. All christians should dress in a modest way. You dont want to give the wrong impression

happyjer2911

View Profile
Is cyber romance for real?
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:29 AM

I think the best advise would be put your self out there. Talk on the forums. I have meet many people thru these chat areas. I would also pray about things, Is God wanting you to find your help mate on here??? My two cents

happyjer2911

View Profile
To i.m or not that is the question
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 06:48 AM

I would have to also say, The old messege is always better. Gives the young women a chance to put some thought into what we are writing. Somtimes we dont know what to say. We need to have some time to look over a mans profile and then write back. Hope it helps ... God Bless

happyjer2911

View Profile
Curvy
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 06:45 AM

She is cute, wholesome, and genuinely nice.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Here's an awesome clip!
Posted : 20 Aug, 2010 11:19 PM

I will be hanging out in bed bath and beyond... Where are the men... 1000 count sheets... Funny but so true. Thank you for sharing this with us

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11