Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
what do single christian women do during the day???
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 06:06 PM

Most of the time, I am busy with school and church... Besides that I love coffee and friends. Bowling and skating...

happyjer2911

View Profile
L-A-D-I-E-S ...ONLY, Please!!!
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 05:58 PM

I have lost 50 lbs in 7 months by only taking iodine. Have you been checked for having an iodine deficiency. I made the choice not to take their man made medicine for my thyroid. I would advise you to talk to a healthcare food store. I take 3 to 6 drops every day. It comes in liquid form. I hope this helps and always... pray about everything before you do it... God Bless

happyjer2911

View Profile
Ladies...Why are short guys overlooked????
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 05:44 PM

I also think that better pictures would show women that you are a fun loving guy that can take on the world. And P.S. Real women dont care how tall their men are...

happyjer2911

View Profile
How may email do you get?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 05:39 PM

I do not get that many. Most of the ones I get are random questions. Can anybody come up with better questions. I think people in general are bad at ice breakers

happyjer2911

View Profile
Divorced
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 05:36 PM

Most women that know that of you, and feel they can not talk to you are not showing a Godly side. As a women, we should show kindness and understanding. People are only human. When it comes to a man having a good reason to divorce, Women think that he a beater and dont want anything to do with him. You will find that perfect women to love you, and when you do you will thank God. I know from my own life that people have great reasons to divorce. The bible talks about the subject, I feel everybody should read the bible and find out where God lays with the subject.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Does this happen to anyone else?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 05:20 PM

The issues happen to both parties. Both sides are feeling that the IMs are not getting anywhere. I know this is a dating site, but friendships dont happen over the internet or over night. I would not give up the first, second, or third time. Women can think they are to good to talk to some men. I want to say that they are wrong. Their is no harm in writeing back and kindly saying that you are not interested in the other party. We have to be able to stand on our own two feet. The Lord always guides his children that ask. If you dont ask about a certain person, God can not give you an answer. I agree that both parties need to be asking questions that matter, and not just want they did that day.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11