Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY" (6)
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 04:33 AM

DID THIS ANTICHRIST AND SECRET RAPTURE THEORY ORIGINATE WITH MARGARET MCDONALD?

Historical evidence actually revealed it originated much earlier. Before and during the Protestant Reformation, the Reformers embraced the truth "Historical" interpretation of the Bible where the antichrist was clearly seen as a system of apostasy and persecution rather than a single individual. John spoke of antichrist that "shall come" but he also added that "even now are there MANY antichrist" 1 John 2:18. So we know that there was not just one but many antichrist and that the antichrist system was operating when John was writing about 2000 years ago. The conclusion of who studied this prophecies during the Reformation was that there was only one system that fits all the characteristics of antichrist which was the Papal system of the Roman Catholic Church. The following are the many identifiable characteristics:

1. It will rise to be a great power after the fall of pagan Rome Empire after (476 AD)

2. It will be a geographically small nation (a little horn). (Daniel 7:8)

3. It will rule over many people, nations and tongues (it will be universal). (Revelation 13:7)

4. It will be headquartered in the city of seven hills, Rome.

5. It will be religio-political entity - a political city- state rule by a priest-king.

6. Its priest-king will make great and blasphemous claims. (Revelation 13:1,6)

7. It will claim authority over all kings (Revelation 17:18)

8. It will claim its power to change the holy times and laws of God as its mark of authority. (Daniel 7:25)

9. It will be an apostate Church that makes the nation drink her cup of apostate doctrine. (Revelation 14:8)

10. It will be a "mother" h Church with apostate daughters coming from her. (Revelation 17:5)

11. It will be a persecuting power, killing the faithful of Jesus Christ as heretics. (Revelation 13:7)

12. It will hold power and authority for 1260 years following the fall of pagan Rome.

13. It will suffer a deadly wound that will end 1260 years of dominance and persecution.

14. It will be revived after the deadly wound, and all the world would wonder at its revival. (Revelation 13:13)

No wonder the Roman Catholic Church was so opposed to the Bible being available for everyone to read for themselves. To control what they called heretical doctrine the Catholic Church called for a special meeting known as the Fifth Lateran Council, (1512-1517) which forbid anyone to publish a book without prior censorship and also prohibited anyone from preaching on the subject of antichrist. The leader of the Council and the Catholic Church also attempted to ban or burn all Bible and heretics that owned and preached from them.

The major characteristics identifying the antichrist power was this 1260 years of persecution of the "saints" which was fulfilled in the Catholic Church's persecution of Christians throughout the dark ages beginning in 538AD after the fall of pagan Rome empire and extending to 1978 (1260 years exactly), when the Pope was taken prisoner by Napoleons general Berthier and died. This was the deadly head wound. (Revelation 13:13) In order to divert attention away from the Roman Catholic Church as the antichrist power, a new interpretation would have to be found. This was done by rejecting the true "Historical" interpretation and accepting a false "Futurist" interpretation proposed by a Jesuit doctor of theology, Francisco Ribera (1537-1591).

In this book entitled "In Sacrum Beati loannis Apostoli, & Evangelastiae Apocalypsin Comentarij", he postulated that the 1260 days prophecy were not 1260 years, but a literal 3 1/2 year of 1260 actual days, and therefore none of the book of Revelation had any application to the Middle Ages or the Papacy. It applied to a future period just prior to the second coming of Christ; hence it was called "Futurism" or the "Fururist" interpretation. Manuel De Lacunza (1731-1801), a Jesuits priest from Chile, also advocated futurism in his manuscript entitled "La Venida del Mesias en Gloria i Magestad" (The Coming of the Messiah in Glory and Majesty). Written under the assumed name of Juan Josafa (Rabbi) Ben-Ezra, Lacunza hoped to obscure the fact that he was a Roman Catholic, in order to give his book better acceptance in Protestantism. Ribera's futurism puts the antichrist into a future three and one-half literal years. Alcazar's preterism identifies the antichrist as Nero. Both put antichrist outside the Middle Ages and the reformation period identified by Protestant Historicists as antichrist's reign 1260 of prophetic years. The truly amazing part of all this is that the Futurist theory dominates Protestant teaching today. That scenario is directly traceable back to the pen of the Jesuit Francisco Ribera who manufactured this theory for the sole purpose of diverting attention of the Papacy in what could be described as a stunning reversal, Protestants have over time actually become the Papacy greatest ally by spreading its Jesuit spawned propaganda. What irony that Protestants who originally broke away from what they clearly recognized to be the h antichrist led Church of prophecy, now champion the Futurist interpretation from high profile ministries. Futurism has without doubt, been successful beyond his Jesuit authors. The same applies to the Preterist interpretation of Luis De Alcazar, although to a much lesser decree.

Pipiripi

View Profile
REJECTED THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH AND YOU WILL REMAIN UNDER THE LAW (3)
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 02:27 AM

Little 👦 boy!! I didn't finished yet, everybody knows that you and moon7 cannot provide us anything about yours believe.

Everybody knows what the questions are that you and moon cannot answer, but keep pretending to believe in a lie.

Even if I have starting to unmask your false prophet MARGARET and the thief that has stealth her supposed vision, you are still binding in this false belief. We called this hypnotized brain 🧠! Under control of sin!!

Are you still committing adultery? Thinking that you keep sin till Jesus Christ secret rapture away?

If Jesus repture you away, then, is it secret? Should I write to you now, then you gone away is it secret?

I think that Teddyhug was rapture away secretly through Satan!! Where is my brother?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Jesus is Believers Sabbath Rest
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 02:17 AM

Moon7!! The day that you can let us see in the Bible the command GIVEN by the Almighty God to worship your so called god holy spirit, then I became a trinitarian.

I surely have the proof that God has SPOKEN!!

But for now, I will keep EXPOSE the WICKEDNESS of your Satan trinity doctrine and his false secret rapture!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY" (5)
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 06:16 AM

You cannot see the destruction with your carnal mind and eyes. Do you think that those here on this site, that God has called will stay in this false trinity god system?

Again, we are FEW! For me if one or two give all their self to Jesus Christ, and accept the Biblical truth. I am happy and God is also happy. But if nobody accept the Biblical truth, I know that I can stand before God, when He asks me, if I have preached His truth to all that are reading now.

And my answer is Revelation 14:12-13.

Pipiripi

View Profile
REJECTED THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH AND YOU WILL REMAIN UNDER THE LAW (3)
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 06:09 AM

1 John 3:4

Sin is transgression of God's holy law. And the apostle Paul said that "whatever is not of faith is sin" (Romans 14:23). Can you in faith, change or rejected one of God's holy precepts? No, that is not faith, it is disobedience! And God's law was given in it's written format to SHOW the disobedient and sinner what sin is, so that he can repent of that sin and be free from it, THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. But those who continue to reject God's holy law - even just one precepts, will remain under the law - under the condemnation of it - "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:20).

Galatians 5:16-21

Do you see what Paul is saying above? Anyone can simply proclaim a 'belief' in Christ, but if we are led by the flesh, continuing to live in sin, then we will REMAIN under the law. It is only those who are 'led by the Spirit' who are not under the law. And think about this - will the Holy Spirit ever lead you to reject and break any of God's commandments? No, not a chance.

Who did Paul say the law of God was for? The Jews? No. He said it was for ANYONE who is lawless and disobedient. And this was written by Paul well after the resurrection of Christ. Jesus Himself said that the "Sabbath was made FOR MAN." (Mark 2:27). He didn't say it was made for the Jews, but for MANKIND. Which it was, at creation BEFORE any sin came into the world (Genesis 2:2-3). And Solomon in Ecclesiastes said ... "let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear God and keep His commandments: for this is THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN" (Ecclesiastes 12:13). The whole duty of WHO? The Jews? No. MANKIND.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 05:31 AM

Little boy 👦! You are in a great worries!! Wait and learn more of this false secret rapture and the trinity doctrine.

Happy Sabbath!

By the way!! Did you notice the little false prophet Margaret? And how your priest steal her suppose 🙄 vision?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 09:20 PM

WHERE DID THE SECRET RAPTURE AND THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION THEORY ORGINATE?

In early 1830, a 15 years old Scottish girl called Margaret McDonald claimed to have visions that includes a secret rapture of believers before the appearance of a one man antichrist who she also named. Edward Irving (1792-1834) who was her Scottish Presbyterian pastor and forerunner of the Charismatic and Pentecostal movements attended prophecy conference that began in Dublin Ireland also in 1830 at Powercourt Castle where he promoted this rapture doctrine as per her vision.

John Nelson Darby (1800-1882) who was a minister of the church of Ireland later became a member of the Plymouth Brethren and also promoted the secret rapture after attending the same Powerscourt Bible Prophecy meeting in 1830 where he learned from Margaret McDonald's supposed vision. Darby modified her views and taught them under his own name. He developed and organized "futurism" into a system of prophetic teaching called "dispensationalism" with this rapture doctrine at its centre. He visited Margaret McDonald at her home in Port Glasgow, Scotland and then later visited America several times where this false rapture theology starting gaining a large acceptance in the 1850s and 1860s

John Nelson Darby who was largely responsible for introducing this new teaching on a large scale also greatly influenced Cyrus Ingerson Scofield (1843-1921) who also incorporated this false doctrine into the notes of his Scofield Reference Bible, first published by Oxford University Press in 1909. 1 million copies were printed by 1930, firmly establishing this Furturist theory into different denominations and Bible schools of the United States in the 20th Century.

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY" (4)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 08:42 PM

Hahahaha! My little boy 👦! I know that you want me to write it completely down. No, no no!!

Now prepar to understand how your false secret rapture has started!!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY? (3)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 07:24 PM

Just used only your Bible and ask God to open your hypnotized brain!!

There are billions of you people against 10.000 remnant God's people.

Who have the truth? The majority or the FEW?

I DON'T FORGET! I DON'T FORGIVE! EXPECT ME!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
"Snatching away"
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 06:39 PM

Hahahaha!! Once a teaching doesn't have any Biblical support, it is from the devil.

Go read a little more about your secret rapture false theory.

Later I will write his origin from where it comes, and yourself don't know your false foundation secret rapture theory.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10