Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY" (4)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 06:34 PM

WHERE IN THE BIBLE IS THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD?

As there is so much secret theory revolving around the seven year period, one would deduce that the Bible must speak frequently of this time period. There is in fact not one single scriptural reference which ties the seven years to the end of the world or the coming of Christ. Most rapture literature mentions the seven year tribulation without offering any Bible proof of explanation. One woman once asked me if I believe in the seven year tribulation period, which knowing the truth, I promptly replied no. I was then told I was wrong as the Holy Spirit had revealed this to her. I asked her where the scripture are to support this, of which she replied, "it is here in the Bible somewhere". I am still waiting for her to give me the reference. Absolutely millions of people have assumed that it must be so well documented that no proof is needed. The fact is the absolute opposite is true. There is just simply isn't any evidence to give.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Truth
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 05:47 PM

Okay I was sent by Satan! But now Satan is amaze to see where that he can find the command given by his rival Jehovah God in the Bible!!

Satan are in shock!! Show him from the Bible with chapters and verses!!

He is trembling now, because you are about to take his chair away from him.

Chapter and verses!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY? (3)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 05:41 PM

There are many numbers more to go! I decided to for once and for to destroy your false trinity god, that when someone comes here on this forum, and see my pages, they know for sure is that the hand of the Almighty God, has sent them here to see the truth, and the wicked of the false trinity doctrine with their SECRET RAPTURE °

Pipiripi

View Profile
"Snatching away"
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 05:37 PM

Moon6! You don't even know what you are believing into!! Now even your false secret rapture the before that you have born, now you are in the chair of your pope god on earth.

By the way!! Happy blessed SABBATH OF THE LORD.

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY? (3)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 03:33 PM

WILL CHRIST'S SECOND COMING INCLUDE A THIRD COMING?

Those who believe in a "secret rapture" say that the Greek word "parousia" refers to the secret "coming" of Jesus in His presence and that the Greek word "apokalupsis" refers to the visible glorious "coming" of Jesus in power seven years later. They also teach in middle of this seven year period, (3.5 years) the antichrist will reign. But "parousia" and "apokalupsis" are BOTH used to describe the second coming as I will soon show by its parallel in the "days of Noah".

Paul used the word "parousia" in the well known so called "rapture chapter" of 1 Thessalonians 4 when speaking of the coming of Christ and our gathering together unto Him. Paul then shows that this "parousia" will destroy the man of sin; the antichrist. Paul says whom the Lord shall ... destroy with the brightness of His coming [parousia].

2 Thessalonians 2:8

This scriptures unmistakably describe the coming (parousia) of Christ as taking place after the reign of the man of sin, not as a secret rapture before the antichrist's reign begins.

The other Greeks word "apokalupsis" [Revelation] is used in a way that indicates it is not a separate second coming from the time the believers are gathered up.

1 Peter 1:13

Why would Christians be exhorted to continue hoping to the end of the world for the grace brought through the revelation of Jesus Christ if their real hope was a secret rapture 7 years before the revelation?

These following verses showing Matthew and Luke's account of the same event prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the word "parousia" and "apokalupsis" do refer to the same event.

Matthew 24:37. Luke 17:26,30

This show that the coming "parousia" of Christ and the revelation "apokalupsis" of Christ are the same event. There is absolutely no basis for placing 7 year kn in between. This whole counterfeit doctrine is built upon a constant reputation of words and ideas that have been repeated so often that millions have assumed that they must be biblically sound.

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY?" (2)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 02:39 PM

Yes! I am listening! Read the book of Jeremiah, then go in Ellen White's predictions, and see where that you can find a word against God.

Start by downloading Step to Christ.

Maybe a miracle can happen and your hypnotized mind can break free, to get understanding and knowledge!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (14)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 02:35 PM

Sure!! That's why till today nobody can proofs to me where that I have write something that isn't written in Bible, and neither isn't Biblical.

Everything that I write, you can find it CHAPTERS AND VERSES!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Truth
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 02:20 PM

What is truth, for true Christians is where they can read everything that are saying by professed Christians is written in the Bible.

So they want to see where they can read the command given by Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, to WORSHIP the so called god holy spirit?

And they want you to show them from Bible, the chapter and the verses, so that they can read it by themselves, and Starr worship this strange spirit of you?!!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Judge false doctrine preachers
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 02:13 PM

Where can we read the command given by God to worship your god (holy) spirit?

Chapter and verses!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (14)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 11:14 AM

WHAT OTHER DOCTRINES WILL THE REMNANT FOLLOW?

7. Idols. The early Church held strictly to the Ten Commandments and had nothing whatsoever to do with idols or idol worship. Unfortunately there are certains areas within the Christian Church today who teach that it is okay to bow before and pray to statues (calling them the representations of saints). The foot of the statues of St. Peter has been kissed off and replaced six times. What many people do not know is that the statue of Peter in Rome is older than Peter himself. It was formally the statue of a Pagan god Jupiter from an old Pagan temple, which was renamed to St. Peter and moved to Rome. The true remnant will abhor idols worship and have nothing at all to do with it.

8. Baptism by immersion. The early Church followed the example of Jesus by getting baptize by full immersion in water. They understood that this act their public to show that they had repented of their sins and accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. It was only undertaken by people who had made a personal choice. There were never any insistence of infant baptism or sprinkling in the Bible. The remnant church will based their understanding of the act of baptism on the scriptures, and will personally choose to go through the waters of baptism by full immersion to symbolize their death to the old life, having their sins washed away and the rebirth into the new life with Christ and His Holy Spirit as their guide. The Greek word "baptizo" for baptize actually means to "to immerse, to submerge" that is to be fully placed under the water.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10