Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Phtoto question
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 08:41 AM

Don't worry about that person, she's obviously not worth your time (as far as dating is concerned).

She's not into you, but that's okay, God has someone better for you. Keep that in mind.

Off subject here for a minute....you're an author? Wow.

That's very impressive. I don't know what you've written or if you have anything published, but I'm impressed anyway. I'm a writer, aspiring to be a published author. I've currently written 77 children's books. Time to publish now.

Anyway, hang in there, leave that woman alone, and allow the Lord to send you your "Eve."

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
CUT OFF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS!!!??!!!!!!!!
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 08:33 AM

I have some QUESTIONS today. Answer one, answer all, just answer...pretty please :glow:

If a woman and a man are dating and are contemplating marriage, should he cut off communication with his female friend(s) if his girlfriend is uncomfortable with him having her/them around? (If, of course, she cut off her male friends, as well).

Why don't men appreciate boundaries? (They call them rules, I call them boundaries).:winksmile:

If a woman wants a man to call her EVERY DAY, and vice versa, how is that a problem? (Assuming the two of them don't see each other everyday, they work all week long, or whatever, what's the problem with picking up the phone EVERY SINGLE DAY? I always like to say, people can die in a day. Anything can happen in a day, and if you claim you really love someone and find a great deal of interest in them, why would you let a whole day pass by without calling?)

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
CUT OFF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS!!!??!!!!!!!!
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 08:33 AM

I have some QUESTIONS today. Answer one, answer all, just answer...pretty please :glow:

If a woman and a man are dating and are contemplating marriage, should he cut off communication with his female friend(s) if his girlfriend is uncomfortable with him having her/them around? (If, of course, she cut off her male friends, as well).

Why don't men appreciate boundaries? (They call them rules, I call them boundaries).:winksmile:

If a woman wants a man to call her EVERY DAY, and vice versa, how is that a problem? (Assuming the two of them don't see each other everyday, they work all week long, or whatever, what's the problem with picking up the phone EVERY SINGLE DAY? I always like to say, people can die in a day. Anything can happen in a day, and if you claim you really love someone and find a great deal of interest in them, why would you let a whole day pass by without calling?)

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Help!
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 01:51 PM

I'm excited for you Debby. You know why? Because you are finally at the end of yourself. NOW...

The Holy Spirit will take over! Whenever we get to the end of ourselves and the Holy Spirit lives on the inside of us, He's definitely going to move on your behalf (esp. if you've experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If not, accept it, it's available to you, and bring it brings about such divine power and supernatural strength).

Let me tell you a "secret." I put both mine and Jesus' reputation on the line when I say this....WORSHIP HIM! That's the answer for you. I don't mean just a simple, "I praise You, Lord. I worship You." But I mean....

Worship Him in spirit and in truth. Bow down and worship Him. Get in your secret closet (room), pray and worship and He will reward you in the open.

" Lord you are matchless, you are amazing, you meet all of our needs because you are a provider. You are love Lord God and you promised that I wouldn't have to worry about what to eat, what to drink or what to wear. If You take care of the birds and clothe the lillies, surely You'll do it for me. I thank you in advance for Your provision. Thank you for this new job and/or creative opportunity that you are going to give me as a resource to support my family. Thank you for numbering the hairs on my head. Thank you for being involved in my life. Even though I don't feel you there right now, I know you are. Because you promised never to leave me nor forsake me and because you are a faithful God. You WILL NOT LET ME DOWN. You are not a man that you should lie. Your word WILL NOT return unto you void, because you said so. The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just and will eventually find its way into my hands. Thank you Lord. YOU ARE FAITHFUL. YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN. You are excellent in all your ways. You are a BIG God, the one and only God. I can't make it without you. I need you. I need you Jesus. I need you. I love you. YOU ARE FAITHFUL. YOU WILL NOT FAIL. I will have a praise report to share on this website so that all will see that you are a Provider and Deliverer. This sitauation WILL work out to your glory and for my good. YOU ARE FAITHFUL LORD. YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN!"

Say something to that effect. Say it, mean it and stop wavering, no matter what it looks like. When the enemy speaks to you and says you're not going to get a job, everything is not going to work out, take your life, give up on God, etc....Speak back to Him. Let him know that he, the devil, is a liar. The Lord is faithful and He will NEVER let me down. I will get a new job, better than the one I had before. I will love the Lord and believe in Him. I will trust Him. I will live and not die and declare the illustrious acts of the Lord. This too shall pass. This is only a place I'm in. God will deliver me out of this fiery furnace like he did the 3 Hebrew boys. I am victorious. I've already won because THE LORD IS FAITHFUL AND HE WILL NOT LET ME DOWN! :prayingm:

Debby, I've prayed for you and I strongly believe that the prayers of a righteous man (or woman) makes tremendous power available!

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. Matt 18:19 :prayingm: :prayingf:

Start shouting girlfriend, rejoice, go around the house and sing a new song, because if the Lord hasn't already worked it out, He's about to. HE IS FAITHFUL AND HE WILL NOT LET DEBBY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Condemnation
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 01:08 PM

I'm the queen of condemnation! Or at least I used to be. Let me tell you before I forget...There's a good study book on that topic that I use, it's called Woman With a Past.

See, I don't know how close your sister is/was to the Lord. I have no clue about their relationship, but when you are sooo close to the Lord and then you do something that's sinful and BIG, it hurts you sooooo bad (especially if it's something sexual or immoral). The biggest, grayest, depressing cloud can hover over you after that if you're not careful. Whenever I crossed the Father, I used to beat myself up so bad. I was also scared to death about the consequences. So, I understand your sister, unfortunately!

But let her know...

1. Condemnation is from the Enemy. That's satan's mess. The Holy Spirit convicts/gently, but firmly corrects, not condemns. Remind her that THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. When we make a step, God makes a step. If she will take one step away from what she did back then, God will cover it up some. He'll make 5 people forget about it. Then she takes another step, and 10 people stop talking about it. Another step, then another....etc., until those past actions are as a vapor- abracadabra! The Lord is the only one who can make TREMENDOUS things disappear. If she has faith the size of a mustard seed, she sure can move a mountain! Hallelujah!

3. The Lord says that if we confess our sins, He's faithful and just to forgive us and He'll cleanse us from all unrighteousness

4. It's so much more I could say, but I'll stop here for now... Philippians 3:13 "Brothers, I do not consider myself to have embraced it yet. But this one thing I do: Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."

* David's Psalms helped me a lot through those times of condemnation. If she would meditate on those Psalms that David wrote(most of which are very repentant words), they would make her cry, (which can also be a form of cleansing), encourage her, edify her and pull her up out of that pit, simultaneously)!

*Worship the Lord about this situation because He's already worked it out, and He is matchless. He is wonderful, He is excellent, He's the Beginning and the End. The Alpha and the Omega. He's already worked it out! Hallelujah! Keep praying for her as well. :prayingm: Be there for her, love on her, acknowledge her and make her laugh. This season is going to start to change, if they haven't already. May God bless you for your selfless concern!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
question for the ladies
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 12:21 PM

Well, it's different for every woman. But a real godly woman should first of all look for godliness, equal godliness in a man (be ye not unequally yoked). So as a woman set apart unto God, I like.....

1. A man equally in love with Jesus as I am

Someone honest, great character; in particular, integrity and steadfastness. I definitely need a faithful man that loves me like Jesus loves me-unconditionally!

Page : 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32