Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:46 AM

Tulip89, you like disagreeing with me, don't you? lol

I'm just saying though. 2 or 3 views...understandable. 8 and 9 views....ridiculous.

JUST SAY SOMETHING!

And...I'm not freakin out thank you very much! :glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
CUT OFF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS!!!??!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:43 AM

Tulip89, if you think about it, I'm asking for 2 things. Most women require much more.

Picking up the phone shouldn't be so hard. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:43 AM

Tulip89, if you think about it, I'm asking for 2 things. Most women require much more.

Picking up the phone shouldn't be so hard. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
OOOOOH CURVY LADIES.......
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:52 AM

I'm a very, very curvy woman and find that men treat me with a double standard. Please let me explain.

They love to check out my body and say things about it, usually conspicously, but sometimes on the sneak tip. Yet, these same men talk about me not dressing modestly enough..lol

Of course my jeans look like they fit because my behind is huge. Of course my shirts look a certain way, because my cleavage is really full. What's a girl to do?

Flat chests and bottoms get away with a lot more than fuller figures. I'm not trying to divide my ladies, I'm just saying, why don't people understand that some body types are a little harder to dress down.

If I had a man with giant muscles, of course I don't want them hanging all out, however, even if he was in a sweater, you would still be able to tell he's a muscular man.

In essence, how do you dress down curves, and why should I hide everything the Lord has blessed me with? Why not embrace it respectfully?

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
I'm too SEXY!!!!!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:44 AM

After I saw that my last post was a topic somebody already touched on, I figured I'd start a new one.

So...

Is modesty sexy? (ie...dressing in long dresses instead of shorter fitting ones, etc. You get the point)

Can a christian woman be sexy? Appealing? Not trashy, I said sexy.

The reason I ask is because a Christian husband I'm sure wants a desirable woman, especially if he's waited for. Marriage is forever.

DON'T GET MAD AT ME, I'M JUST ASKIN.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
MINI SKIRT OR MAXI DRESS?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:35 AM

The bible tells women to dress modestly.

Christian men say they want a woman to dress modestly, but are they sedcretly checkin out the girl in the mini skirt?

Is modesty sexy? Can Christians be sexy?

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
wink or message?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:28 AM

Soluvable, you gotta be kiddin me.

I just posted this as a topic. Oops. lol

I can answer that question...I'd rather a message and a wink.

When I see a wink, I wink back, literally lol.

When I see a message, I feel like he took an extra step.

However, short messages get on my nerves though.

Tell me something good. Tell me how much you love the Lord, how much I look like an angel or somethin...hahahaha

Men are lazy these days. I still love them though.

To answer your question....MESSAGE!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:24 AM

Hi!!!!

Not trying to be mean, just curious.

Why do you guys wink at the women you're interested in on this site?

Would you wink in "real life", if you were in person?

I know it's an option, but why use it...lol.... Why not just inbox the person and say, Hi, how are you?

AND THE BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL IS....WHY DO Y'ALL VIEW SOMEBODY 8 TIMES AND NOT SAY A WORD??? JUST LOOKING AND NOT SENDING A MESSAGE.

STOP LOOKIN AND NOT SAYIN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

This is not the club, or a shopping mall...lol, this is a Christian forum. If you see something you like, be it attraction or a spirit-filled profile, just say something. Are you waiting for the woman to say something first to see if she's interested?

Once again, I hope I don't sound mad..haha...Just wondering!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:13 AM

Hubbard, sweetheart, with all due respect...I so disagree with you.

You and your ex must not have been all that serious if you're not together. Maybe, maybe not, I don't know, I'm just sayin.

Look here though homegirl, my man aint gonna be callin me no every 2 to 3 days. I call my bank more than that. Heck no.

To each his own, I just don't agree with that at all. When you're married, you will have to see that person every day. If you can't do it while you're dating, you won't be able to do it when you're married.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

Thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:09 AM

Go Quad, Go Quad, Go Quad!!!lol

I agree. You are so right.

To clarify, this isn't anyone I'm dating at the moment, but the people I've been meeting and mingling with are acting this way which makes me not interested in pursuing marriage.

Let me take that back, I do want to be married, but not if the men of this age don't want to pick up the phone everyday. It's outrageous and ridiculous. And you're right, he should call more than once a day, but I didn't even want to say that, they would think I was psycho or something...lol

I'm in my late 20's but I remember a time when this wasn't an issue at all, it was standard. Pick up the phone and just call. I'M A BIG TALKER AND COMMUNICATOR. It's what I do, it's what I love to do. I love words. I love talking, time and attention from my baby, that's my love language.

Seems like only men out of my age group (older), are the only ones that get this. Younger dudes are CLUELESS as how to be effective husband/communicator, mainly!

Thanks for your response!

Page : 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32