Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Finding the one
Posted : 11 May, 2011 01:21 PM

I'm not a dude, and I aint payin you no money but um....

I wanna know how! I wanna know how! Show me, tell me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

And per chance this is a joke..lol...(I'm sure it is) you will have to answer to .......ME!:nahnah:

:prayingf: :prayingf: :prayingf:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Guys... curvy/ curvaceous
Posted : 9 May, 2011 09:16 PM

I disagree. I did sum it up. You just don't want to believe what I'm sayin!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 6 May, 2011 06:08 AM

riveroflife1, thanks so much for your support. Yeah, I'm really learning to stop doubting what He says, finally! Uphill battle.

Thanks again.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 5 May, 2011 04:11 PM

"its pretty cool and very fun, but even if I never get another manifestation, God is so good and He has done sooo much for me, that it would be ok with me."

So true. I can't help but to be "addicted" to His manifestation though.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 5 May, 2011 04:06 PM

riveroflife, I guess I was just so shocked because like you said, He tells me things that come to pass often, especially last year during my worship/devotional time, but never anything "newsworthy."

To be honest, at the time, I had just started journaling, so when the Holy Spirit spoke to me about Osama, I just jotted it down and let it go.

I feel bad because the Lord told me to pray for that man's soul. I can't say I prayed like I should have.

I guess He revealed it to me for several reasons. I never really share, but since this was a pretty big one, I thought it might encourage someone else in the Lord.

"....or is it because He is bringing to light a gift within you HGG?"

Yeah, probably that too. I always find myself making excuses when the Lord tells me I'm equipped to do certain things. Then I have to repent. Seems to be a perpetual struggle.

Anyway...

Thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Guys... curvy/ curvaceous
Posted : 5 May, 2011 10:16 AM

Tulip,

for ie...5'9/5'10 I think is said to be the average height of men. This means, the majority of men are somewhere around that height. If someone is taller than that, let's say 6 feet, 6'4, they would be considered tall, or at least taller than AVERAGE.

Average height for a woman is I think 5'4, maybe 5'5. A woman taller than that would be considered taller than AVERAGE. High fashion models for example are very slender and taller than AVERAGE, usually 5'8 or better.

It really has nothing to do with waist to hip ratio. It's an individual thing. Two ppl can be the same weight and still carry it differently. Curvy equates to curves. Curves are thighs, hips, bottoms and "cleave." Not stomach, etc.

Simply put, if lined up in a crowd your curves stand out, you're probably curvaceous. If you get comments/compliments or generate interest because of your curves, whether negative or positive, you're probably curvy. If other women can't help but cut their eyes at your chest while talking, you're probably curvaceous. If they look at your backside when you get up/walk around, etc., you're probably curvaceous.

I hope that sums it up!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 5 May, 2011 08:36 AM

lol thanks for your response Whateva77

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 5 May, 2011 08:21 AM

soluvable, you really touched me with everything you said, especially...

"I realized I like this life. I like God talking to me. I like God giving me signs, by putting people in my life, and opening doors and all the things he has been doing.

I am washed clean with the blood of Jesus. I am a new person. I have a very bad habit though, I have had for ten years. So it is just going to take time to break it. Continually choosing life instead of death.

I am not buckling under Satan's lies anymore. I want to be free, I want to feel God's love, God's power, his spirit, his passion. I want the life he dreamed for me. None of this lukewarm christian life, where I just settle for something, because I am too scared to submit.

God knows whats up. He knows my heart. He will not lead me astray and he will give me all the tools I need to suceed."

That's real boo. Very real. Keep drawing close to the Lord, and He'll keep drawing close to you!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 5 May, 2011 08:16 AM

Twosparrows, yes, I agree. It's such a beautiful feeling!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 5 May, 2011 08:14 AM

Soluvable, I get that happy giggly feeling, too. I believe it's his joy being released!:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10