Posted : 4 May, 2011 01:34 PM

:glow:

you are welcome!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 4 May, 2011 10:43 AM

John,

you are so forgiven, and yes, it's HolyGHOSTgirl.

Be encouraged!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 4 May, 2011 08:25 AM

Wow Katie, good point!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 4 May, 2011 08:23 AM

That's interesting Tulip. Now that's something I haven't experienced before.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 4 May, 2011 08:21 AM

"sometimes its a nervous feeling and other times its an exciting feeling"

Katie, I've experienced that too.

Sometimes it's like a weak feeling. Sometimes I get "scared" sort of...lol...it's just bananas! I love it.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 4 May, 2011 08:18 AM

MsMarvel, I agree! Discernment is a wonderful thing!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 4 May, 2011 08:16 AM

Hey soluvable! Um, I feel just about the same, minus the tingles. I think that may have happened once. I agree, it is such an amazing, surreal feeling.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
How in the world
Posted : 3 May, 2011 05:21 PM

How in the world do you get God to open up the windows of heaven?

Malachi 3, I believe speaks of it.

I've spoken to the Lord about this, but I'm still waiting for His answer. I'm praying on it, etc., and just waiting for an answer. In the meantime, I thought I'd ask my brothers and sisters here.

Okay, let's say you're tithing and have been for a long time as well as giving offerings, but you haven't seen that overflowing blessing that God speaks of. You know the one where He promises to pour out and you won't be able to contain it. What do you do to make that happen?

I pray I don't sound childish or unintelligible, but I know no other way to ask this question...lol

I love the Lord first for who He is. I'm not after His stuff, but I have bills and I have issues and needs and wants just like everybody else. Plus, He wants to provide for us. He is Jehovah Jireh. I want everything God promises!

So, long story short, how can you get what God speaks of in Malachi 3? And has this happened for you as of yet? If so, please give an example of one of those blessings!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR EXCELLENT RESPONSES!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What does it feel like
Posted : 3 May, 2011 05:09 PM

I don't know if anyone has experienced the Holy Spirit "moving through them" or not, but I'm just wondering how does it feel? My Pastor refers to it as having the Holy Spirit fall fresh on you. I guess you could also call it a filling of the Holy Spirit.

I guess I should clarify. Do you feel something in your stomach? Is it a tingling sensation, a subtle wind or shaking, etc.?

I've had my own experiences with the Holy Spirit, just curious about the experiences of others.

Thanks in advance for your wonderful responses!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 3 May, 2011 05:01 PM

Tulip89, thanks for your response.

My thing is this...

Sometimes it's not women hating on each other, just a lack of support. It's funny how more men responded to this post than women...lol

Every single time I interviewed for a job and the man was the hiring manager, I got the job....no jokes please...lol...I'm just saying.

I've worked with all women before and that was ...whew! It was rough. I just feel like even if women don't flat out hate on each other, they can be incredibly catty and non-supportive, not to mention competitive.

Anyway, thanks for your response!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10