View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:57 PM

dkj255, eloquently put!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:53 PM

bcpianogal, I wish that's how it was with all women. My friends and cousins are all cool and what not, but that's my circle of girls. I'm talking about in the world in general. You may not know it because you are sooo sweet I'm sure, but you got haters too...hahaha. You may not know who they are though!

Thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:48 PM

John,

I do that whole Obama-Osama thing too...lol...I thought I was the only one. Their names are so similar.

For the record...again...it wasn't a dream. The Holy Spirit put it on my heart/the Lord spoke it to me, however you want to put it.

Yeah, those dates were...you know. Couldn't believe it. I always reverently feared the Lord, but when I saw those dates, I was reminded that God will do what He says He can do. This greatly helped me in other areas of my life that I was having some unbelief/doubt issues.

In essence, I reverently fear Him even more now, if that's at all possible!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:33 PM

"...but the truth is, we never know what he's doing, his ways are higher than ours."

Amen, Rachel!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:31 PM

John, I agree with some of that but I must say this....

I'm a very brave, bold woman...yes I am...but one thing I'm not bold enough or dumb enough to do is to play with God.

He is my everything and I don't play games with Him. Ever!

I fear Him too much!

I never spoke that prophecy beforehand because the Lord didn't tell me to. I try not to open my mouth unless He tells me to do so. Trust me :glow:

There is something that He did share with me in July of last year about the end times,and I have shared that with my friends and will share it with my brothers and sisters here today...

Well first of all, let's get it straight...

No man knows the day or the hour...

And any man or woman who says they do, you better run away from them, FAST!

But the Holy Spirit spoke to me about an earthquake in Greece that would be pretty big I guess, and soon after the Lord would be making his way on a swift cloud.

I said to Him that that's kinda hard to process because there are lots of earthquakes going on. Plus, after He told me, I hopped online and researched earthquakes in Greece and apparently they're a common occurance out there. So I guess we'll just have to see how it all pans out.

Just relaying the information. Be encouraged John!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:16 PM

Christopher, thanks so much for the support.

The Lord has told me quite a few things and it's like I want to share it with ppl because it can build them out, or warn them of something, but of course they don't believe me...lol...for personal reasons I suppose.

And yes, I feel for any false prophet, teacher or anything of the sort. I wouldn't want to be them on judgement day! I just pray.

I also must repent for something. When I went back to that journal entry, I saw that I had written that the Lord had wanted me to pray for Osama's soul. Well um, I think it must have slipped my mind because I don't remember praying for that man, to be honest. Maybe once.

Anyway...

Once again, thanks for your support!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:09 PM

Aww ChevyRocks, you're going to make me cry...lol...I accept your apology, and I think you are an outstanding person for apologizing!

That's so amazing how God can tell ordinary ppl about big things, small things, anything really.

I thought I would get a lot of backlash for sharing my testimony/prophecy, but I appreciate the love and support of everyone here.

It's not easy saying something so audacious, for lack of better words. People could perceive it the wrong way.

Anyway,

Thanks a bunch guys!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 04:04 PM

Cobbler, that's my question too. I think even if some people saw his dead body they would still say he wasn't deceased...lol...I don't understand, like I said earlier.

Why now? 10 years or so later. I mean if Osama popped back up with a web message or something, that would be detrimental to the government and a lot of other ppl. I wasn't there when they killed him, but the man is dead.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:55 PM

MsMarvel, ditto!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:54 PM

John,

I can't believe you said that! Smh!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10