Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:51 PM

IOnlyDateCheerleaders, amen brother! I agree.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:49 PM

John, thanks.

When it comes to spiritual things, you never know. You want to always make sure you're right before you say something, especially before you say God said it...lol

Um, that's why I've learned to journal and date things, just so I can look back on it and see things fulfilled.

I'm not suggesting I'm a prophet or anything, I just a Holy Ghost girl really...haha...I just happened to see that the date was exactly one year from the day of his death.

I guess it could of been a big coincidence, but when I worship and praise the Lord, I hear Him more clearly than ever.

Once again, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:44 PM

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

Angels, angels everywhere. You never know! I always seek the Lord first, but I have gained interest in angels in the past few months, especially Gabriel.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:34 PM

ChevyRocks, I know. It's so much! I want to know so much about this topic...lol

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:24 PM

BrownEyedGirl, thank for your response and abundance of knowledge.

I definitely agree with you when you say,

"We do not and cannot understand all that is going on in the spiritual realm, but it is important for us to understand that the battles we face have another aspect to them; an aspect that is real though it is unseen. Our battle truly is a spiritual one.

" I'm so analytical and want to know stuff all the time, lol...and so, when I don't understand something, (sometimes things I'll never know), it eats at me a little. I can't help but wonder how the spirits do battle.

Well, like the Lord said,

"The LORD our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions.

"New Living Translation (�2007)

Thanks again.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:08 PM

Dennis, you know, I knew that the prince of Persia was a spirit, I was just trying to figure out how in the world spirits fight each other.

You know, we as people can knuckle up, so to speak...lol...but anyway, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:06 PM

Rachel, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 12:44 PM

Oops, I forgot to say one thing John....

Well, I said it, I just need to re-iterate it.

The Holy Spirit gave me the words and the date to write. I was just being obedient. If it isn't true, I'm just amazed by how his death date is one year to the date the Holy Spirit had me write.Could it be just a coincidence? Hmmm...I'm trying to learn how to trust what the Lord says. Thus far, He's never steered me wrong, and I try realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard not to say something unless I know without a shadow of the doubt that He said it, not me. Why in the world would I make up something about Osama Bin Laden...hahaha...especially during my praise and worship time with the Lord.:prayingf:

Once again though, I respect your opinion!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 12:37 PM

John, I respect your opinion. I really do, but it wasn't a dream.

I was wide awake. It wasn't a vision either. It was the Lord speaking to me softly.

See, what I've learned to do so I won't doubt Him is to write down and date what he says, basically journaling.

Many things He's spoken to me have come to pass. Many. This one was different because this was on an international scale. I'm used to the Holy Spirit speaking about things to come specifically in my life.

I didn't share it to destroy anyone, I shared it because it's a testimony. My testimony. It should encourage others to spend time with the Lord/devotional time, etc.

I feel a few things that actually divide Christians are denominiations, hate and jealousy, envy, judgement, and probably a few other negative things.

Thanks so much for your response!!!!!!!!!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
FIGHTING The Bible
Posted : 2 May, 2011 12:31 PM

Okay, I have a question about a particular "fight" in the bible.

Some translations say fight, some say resisting, some say blocked or detained, either way, you get the point..lol

Anyway...

An angel came to Daniel and said,

" I have come in answer to your prayer. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way. Then Michael, one of the archangels, came to help me, and I left him there with the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia..."

What does he mean the prince of Persia blocked him? Why would the prince of Persia have that kind of power to stop the progress of an angel?

Furthermore....

If we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, obviously the spirits don't either, so...what does it mean when it says they were fighting?

At the end of that convo the angel said,

�Do you know why I have come? Soon I must return to fight against the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia, and after that the spirit prince of the kingdom of Greece will come. Meanwhile, I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one helps me against these spirit princes except Michael, your spirit prince."

I'm sure I know the answer, but it must be going over my head. Please explain! Thanks in advance for your excellent answers.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11