Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
ooooooooooo weeeeeee
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 01:08 PM

DoulaDe, congrats! That's so awesome. I wish more believers knew and cared to honor the Feasts.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
ooooooooooo weeeeeee
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:47 AM

Princekermit, thanks for your response.

"I keep the all feasts of the old covenant, and the blessing is in knowing them as types and shadows that later are found fulfilled in the person of Jesus Christ, or Yashua HaMassiach"

As of last year, I've been honoring them, too. I'm glad my Pastor is being obedient and following the direction God's taking Him in. I can't believe I didn't really know about the Feasts and the need to honor them.

Once again, thanks for your respnose!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
ooooooooooo weeeeeee
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:43 AM

Twosparrows, I always appreciate your comic relief! Thanks!!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
If YOUR MAN looks at HER, then what?....
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:39 AM

bcpianogal, no, you're not jealous, you're right...lol

I would be the same because....he has no business looking at other women in that manner and making remarks. That's how lust creeps in.

Now what wouldn't feel good is, if he points out how beautiful some woman is and she looks nothing like you...lol...especially if any time he points out a woman she looks nothing like you. That could make a woman question if she is his preference!

Anyway, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:36 AM

"I think it shows a lack of self esteem and self confidence if a woman really gets upset about a celebrity crush...they have TEAMS of people to make sure every flaw is covered...and every hair on their head is perfectly cut, dyed, styled, shiny and flawless. They have special lighting in commercials and on TV, and it's their JOB to exercise every day all day to stay "perfect". They spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on beauty treatments, waxes, manicures, fat sucking, skin tightening, butt lifting, face stretching procedures.... all to fit into the standard acceptable "beautiful" box...why would anyone be jealous of all that? Catch any major movie star without the magic lighting and the 12 layers of makeup, and they often look worse than the average woman."

Amen, Jewels.

My thing is, whether they are a celebrity or not, if your man is drooling over them, or pointing out that these other women are beautiful, it's lusting, or "borderline lusting". Well, at least that's my humble opinion.

"If a woman were to check out another guy in front of her boyfriend...even for a second...he would be mad and jealous and throw a fit...but if a guy does it...we are expected to be ok with it and not get upset, because its just looking...not doing. That doesn't fly with me. When I'm with someone, I'm not looking at other people like that, and I don't appreciate it when a man does either. It's just rude."

I know that's right, girl! lol

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:27 AM

dgrimater, thanks for your response.

Nobody's ugly though. Not even Angelina, but I see where you're going with this. I'm the same way. I'm not attracted to many celebrities for whatever reason. Maybe because I know they're mostly "made up."

I like women who kicks butt, too...haha...I do it on a regular basis...:winksmile:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:27 AM

dgrimater, thanks for your response.

Nobody's ugly though. Not even Angelina, but I see where you're going with this. I'm the same way. I'm not attracted to many celebrities for whatever reason. Maybe because I know they're mostly "made up."

I like women who kicks butt, too...haha...I do it on a regular basis...:winksmile:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:24 AM

Nebulannie, I agree...

"Some people just loves to give compliments. Maybe he gives them to me every other day, about various things, then on rare occasion if he comments on another girls looks, whether it be on TV or in person, that's fine, as long as it's rare, like I said, and as long as I have assurance that he's not comparing me to them. Sure everyone compares in their minds but grasping on to what should be a fleeting though enough to say something out loud, is not good."

Thanks for your response.

PS--I may have said this before, but I believe you have a beautiful spirit. I don't know you...lol...but I'm a pretty good judge of character.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:21 AM

Mydream, thank you for "missing" me...lol

Thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 08:19 AM

Tulip89, I think I disagree...lol...but thanks for your response anyway!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13