Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Have you ever felt something ... a situation or your whole life ... didn't make sense?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 08:07 AM

BarefootGuy, thanks so much.

I needed to hear that.

I like when the lady said...

"This is the crucial question we must all answer as we stand before the impossible. Will we believe or let the fog of pain obliterate our sense of God�s presence in our lives? Will we trust Him no matter what or give into disillusionment and doubt? Will we choose faith in God over faith in an outcome?"

The Lord asked me to do something BIG. I was afraid, I did it and thought that I would be blessed exceedingly abundantly...but no, I've been going through so much mess. It's hard when you obey and things spiral "downward."

I guess it's just like the children of Israel. The Lord called them out of Egypt (slavery/bondage) to the Promised Land. In the meantime, they had to go THROUGH the wilderness (lack/tough times/depending on God more than ever, etc.).

Once again, thanks for this post. I needed it. It's very encouraging. I pray the Lord brings love and encouragement to you for blessing others.:glow:

PS--I love Charles Stanley!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What's eating HolyGhostGirl
Posted : 19 May, 2011 07:50 AM

I know there was a lot of feedback about Obama, so let's talk about Ol' Dubya.

Much of the mess we're in right now is because of His sloppy politics and "governing", right?

What has Obama done that was so much worse than anything George W. Bush did? Just wondering why certain people dislike Obama the way they do.

If you could have George back again, would you? I know I wouldn't want him back in office. NO WAY, NO HOW!

I guess it comes down to the democrat/republican thing, and well...for many still....RACE. Yup, I said it. Truth hurts.

God bless y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:prayingf:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 19 May, 2011 07:41 AM

Nkatty,

1babygirl is right. In addition to that, and I don't care who gets mad here because it needs to be said...there's still the race thing.

POINT BLANK PERIOD!

Obama didn't do anything worse than what Bush did in 8 years. Whatever though.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
End of The World/May 21,2011. Reallly?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 07:34 AM

And oh yeah, Jesus isn't coming back until all of the prophecies in the Bible have been fulfilled.

I know one of the prophecies is about the word being preached in every nation of the world.

Have we done that yet? I know TBN and a few other stations have gone all over the world with their satellites, but have we reached EVERY SINGLE nation yet?

Idk. If we haven't though, I can assure you, Yeshua won't be coming back before that moment. God's word never returns void, and He's not a man that He should lie. Amen. I'm just sayin.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
End of The World/May 21,2011. Reallly?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 07:27 AM

I agree with everyone else. We were discussing this at Bible Study the other night.

If the Son doesn't know when, why would the Lord reveal that to someone else. Now I do believe the Lord gives ppl prophecies. I know this for a fact, but this is false!

And if He was coming back on the 21st, I guess I'm in deep trouble, because He promised He would do something for me....on the 22nd!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Really Busy or Just not interested
Posted : 19 May, 2011 07:19 AM

Dee, I'm not a guy of course, but I'm going to answer your question.

I feel passionate about this "I'm too busy" stuff.

If a man loves you, a day shouldn't go by without y'all communicating with one another. Point blank period. If he can make time to use the toilet, eat a sandwich or put his head on the pillow, he can at least call and say Hi.

We as Christians are not called to be busy, but productive/fruitful. I don't think God would approve of someone who is so into work or whatever, that they forget about their loved one. I do understand emergencies pop up EVERY NOW AND AGAIN, and things do happen, but it shouldn't be a lifestyle. He shouldn't be fine with not communicating with you daily.

The twin towers fell in a day. People have accidents in a day, tornadoes come and go in a day, promotions come in a day, special moments happen every day. In my humble opinion, y'all should be talking EVERY DAY!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Writing, anyone?
Posted : 13 May, 2011 03:34 PM

Yes. I'm a writer. That's what I do.

I do some freelance writing. My favorite is writing articles for an online media publication.

I've written over 80 children's books, per the Holy Spirit guiding me to do so, and I just submitted one for publication.

I believe in advance that that book, as well as any others I submit, will be published. If God be for me....

I hope you guys will go far in the world of writing!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
...from my HGG goody bag
Posted : 13 May, 2011 07:31 AM

Ran across an outstanding book yesterday. I believe it was published in 2000, so you probably have read it by now, but in my eyes, it's helpful.

To me, it's one of those books you can read like you eat a warm chocolate chip cookie. You know how it just melts in your mouth...lol...It flows so well, not a dull moment. I'll probably be done reading it by tomorrow.

You may want to check it out if you haven't already. It's Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris.

It's about courting/dating "the godly" way. Just wanted to pass that along.

Y'all have a good day now, ya'hear!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Is there something wrong with me?
Posted : 13 May, 2011 07:20 AM

Twosparrows, I kind of figured, but I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt to the men on this CHRISTIAN website...lol

Victory7, :ROFL:. You are somethin else!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Is there something wrong with me?
Posted : 12 May, 2011 04:48 PM

Sugar and Spice there's nothing wrong with you, sweetie.

Some guys just view you and have no clue what to say. Don't take it personal, I don't. I'm gorgeous honey, and you are too. You have to know that. I'll even be audacious enough to say that some guys on this site are NOT Christians for real, they're just looking for whatever.

Plus sometimes...

I think Satan is behind things like this. For example, he would want you to feel like you're not beautiful enough, or don't dress seductively enough, etc., so then you'll change and go in the opposite direction of God and what He expects from you.

Don't change!

A friend of mine from this site was showing me how TYPICALLY

the more scantily clad women had a higher amount of "FAVORITES" on their page than some of the other women who looked more modest. I couldn't believe it.

I say, at the end of the day, don't stress yourself. If the right man for you is on this website, trust the Lord and He will bring Him to you. If He's not, you can meet some decent friends in the meantime.

Just promise you won't compromise who you are for attention. Submit how you feel to the Lord and watch what He does.

P.S.--I want to applaud you for putting your pride to the side and asking this personal question! HI-FIVE!:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10