Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
GIRL Power
Posted : 2 May, 2011 12:11 PM

GENERALLY speaking, why do you think women hate on each other so much?

I mean, men don't really do that. They have great camaraderie. They hang together, they play sports together, they work together, etc., with no problem.

So ladies, especially Christian ladies...why, why, why? Is it competition? Is it because men require a certain thing out of us as far as looks? Is it something we learn at an early age?

What can we do to eliminate jealousy and promote "girl power?" :rocknroll:

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful responses!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:58 AM

dgrimater, I agree about the TV web broadcast thing...lol...That's so his style.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:56 AM

Spirit, I don't know if it is a distraction though. I say that because I don't think what the Lord said a year ago, is a lie. He doesn't lie. The dates match up too well.

And like someone said, if it was some sort of hoax, you know Bin Laden will have a little tape or something out to prove otherwise. Besides, why now? Why would they say they killed him now? Why not 7 years ago? Why not 5 years from now?

He does have to die like everybody else.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:53 AM

Cobbler, thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that. Didn't read the story behind it yet, was just shocked. Thanks again!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:51 AM

Hoosiermike, I don't go by categories. I just post where I want to. You must be new to the site...lol...It's no point really. I think it should be only 2 or 3 categories anyway...ASK A GIRL, ASK A GUY, and maybe one other.

Everybody here is a girl or a guy, I hope...lol...so yeah.

Plus, I asked a question at the end of the post.

Thanks for your response though!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:48 AM

Spirit or Soul, as soon as I saw it on t.v., I was like, wait, are they kidding...lol

Because I remembered what the Holy Spirit told me last year, and I thought it was odd. Odd because I was worshipping Him at the time. It just seemed out of place.

Idk. I just saw the dates and was blown away. You know how if you hear something from God, you might be afraid to say it because of the backlash from others, or either just doubting what you heard.

Yeah, I wondered why they dumped him in the sea...lol...I would imagine something else. Maybe head-on-a-platter or somethin!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Guys... curvy/ curvaceous
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:44 AM

hoosiermike, agreed!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2011 07:13 AM

Tulip89, all women cannot be considered curvaceous. Not at all.

Curvaceous means you have above and beyond more curves than the average woman, and in a very nice, shapely package, unlike the "boxy" woman you mentioned.

I do believe one should put up both facial and body shots. Afterall, both parts make up our physical selves. Um, I can say that when I originally came on this site, I had up quite a few pics and the Holy Spirit asked me to take them down.

I was confused and He quietly spoke to me that some of those guys couldn't handle seeing my curves, so I took them down. I felt weird about it. I was a little unhappy, because I'm a whole woman, not half. Either way, I was obedient and I had quite a few guys hit me up and thank me for taking them down....lol...MrWiseGuy was one of them...haha

I left the site for awhile and when I came back, I put up fewer pics, one body pic (after much prayer). Just a pair of jeans and a top, facing forward.

So, long story short, curves are...a blessing, and a....I don't want to say the c word, but....they are a blessing and sometimes a hindrance.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2011 07:04 AM

Victory7, great question, and I know you are speaking to the guys, but I want to answer this question as a curvy woman and say, yes, it's okay to ask.

If it's ok to ask a skinny woman, then it's okay to ask a curvy one. If it's okay to ask an athletic woman then...you get my drift!

To be honest, it really shouldn't be a lot of meanings of curvaceous. I feel like curves are in certain areas in the body, not others.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
God says, in one year...
Posted : 2 May, 2011 07:01 AM

Oh my goodness.

When I woke up this morning, I saw on the news:

OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

I'm sure many ppl were thrilled, but it was something deeper for me. The Lord gave me that prophecy some time back during my worship/devotional time, and I wrote it down, and kind of let it go.

He said that ppl would be celebrating and gave me the headline that would be in one of the newspapers.

I had to go back and dig through a load of notebooks, (cause I'm a writer...lol), and find the prophecy He gave me concerning Osama, and BAM! I found it.

I looked at the date that He gave it to me, and it said, 5/1/10. That was an exact year to the date of his death 5/1/11. I WAS BLOWN AWAY!

Has the Lord ever given you a prophecy or just a simple word, large or small, and you saw it come to pass just the way He said it would?

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12