Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Answered Prayers
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 11:02 AM

God answered a prayer for me this morning ! We had quite a severe thunderstorm here yesterday; and I guess the weather played a part in throwing us off the internet; having 2 young women and 1 "old" one unable to get online can cause a stir. Numerous attempts at trying to re-connect failed during the night.This morning, after a couple of tries,

it Connected ! Praising God ! Little things mean a lot !

Love in Christ,

:angel: Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 09:50 AM

I say different; and that is not a lie.I've never met a man I felt was "out of my league". There should be only one league in the Christian world. That way of thinking may be what makes the world go round; but being in the world, we are no longer of the world if Christ lives in our hearts. According to Galatians 3:28 there is no difference. Be he a Janitor or a Senator makes no difference to me------ As long as he's on God's league, we'll be fine. Just My Opinion !

God Bless You All,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
golden friendships
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 08:52 AM

Thanks for your kind words strawberi. I am truly Blessed to have a friend like you. :buddies:

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
please tell me what this scripture means???
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 08:30 AM

God Bless You, Strawberi ! You always bring a smile:glow:

Just hang in there and don't get dizzy:toomuch:

This verse standing alone, I agree, is mind boggling; but when the whole chapter is read, the meaning becomes clearer.Nothing hid that won't be revealed. God will get you off that merry- go- round in due time:angel:

Sister in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hurting Brother
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 08:02 AM

Thank You, BellaMarie ! The prayers in agreement from children of God are So Powerful.

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hey All!
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 07:47 AM

Sold out Christian here ! Welcome, Andrew !

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Greetings everyone =)
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 07:44 AM

Welcome to the forum,Lydia. I'm sure your experience on this site will be a pleasant one. Lots of nice people.

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Does any one have suggestions on how to be a single parent and have time to even think about finding your sould mate?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 03:43 PM

Keep Christ first in your life, dear one, and everything else will fall into place. He will make a way where there seems to be none!

God Bless You,

Deborah

:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Hola, Como estan mis Hermanos Y Hermanas.
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 03:37 PM

amhazeleyes72,

Welcome !

Jesus Loves You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Heart of God
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 10:19 AM

OH, TO LOVE LIKE JESUS LOVED !

May God help all His children's hearts to do Just That !

:angel: Deborah

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10