Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Does God give you dreams that come true?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 05:14 AM

Bruce,

This is a dream I had last night: I was looking out my living room window and saw a young man walk by. He had dark black hair and was wearing a back-pack. He knocked at my front door and I woulnd't open it because I didn't know him. A while later he came again and this time I did answer the door. He wanted to use the phone to call his friend. His friend came and they both, boldly, walked into a room where my son was. I went to another room where my daughter was sitting on the floor playing with my grand-child, and asked her to come out and stay by me. I felt like the young men were going to hurt us.

I, immediately, woke up. I know fear is not of God; and I woke up feeling really scared; so I don't know whether or not this is a warning dream. What do you think ?

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
JOY
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 08:31 PM

Children do bring such Joy ! One day, as I was folding clothes, my grand-daughter(4) began talking up a storm as she sat at her little table on the front porch. She was talking so much,(at the time she was 3),I thought a neighbor had walked up.I stepped outside and asked."Who are you talking to?" Jesus; she told me. She gives me joy on a daily basis.

Strawberi, God Bless you.

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
How DO you Chat with an Empty Room?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 08:05 PM

Shannon,

I'm Deborah. Nice to meet ya ! The room's never really empty !

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
ABORTION
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 04:10 PM

I'm glad you weren't one, kidvid ! We'd have missed out on all those humorous comments of yours that many of us have grown to love!

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Should or do you tell your husband when another man makes a pass at you?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 03:50 PM

I wouldn't tell him. Knowing there would be no possible chance of infidelity; I wouldn't want to cause my husband any un-necessary stress.His heart can rest safely in me; knowing I'm a Big Girl now, and with my own mouth could put any Romeo in his place. No need for him to do anything. After I gave that guy a piece of my mind , LOUDLY, I don't think he'd try it again !

God Bless You All,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
When was the last time you asked God "What can i do for you"
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 03:36 PM

geronimo300,

I,for one, ask Him that question quite often.I Love Him with all my heart and soooo want to please Him! Sometimes His answer is something I may not want to do. I do it anyway!

I, along with many others,eagerly look forward to hearing those Sweet words," Well done, thou good and faithful servant". What a Day ! ! !

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
JOY
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 10:01 AM

ManOfCharacter,

Thanks for your input. I agree that reading God's Word brings much joy!

God Bless,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Looking for Prince Charming
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 09:54 AM

Flower64,

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Even the frogs around here are kinda cute :bouncy:

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Hello, just looking around to have someone to talk to..
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 09:49 AM

Ruby,

Hi and Welcome to the forum. Lots of interesting people here. I'm sure you'll meet many.

God Bless,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
please tell me what this scripture means???
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 09:42 AM

Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin,working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

This is what I get from the verse: Was the law given,and because of man's sinful nature and inability to abide by the law mean he was doomed to continue in sin and never please God ? Of course not! Before Jesus came, the hearts of God's people got so hardened by sin they couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong. God had to spell it out for them. The law showed what sin looked like through God's eyes. Sin had to appear sin.We know the wages of sin is death.

I desire and welcome a deeper revelation of what Paul meant in this scripture. Seeking God on this one !

God Bless,

Deborah

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12