Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
Would You Date/Marry A Transformed Homosexual?...
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 01:19 AM

1. Date maybe, Marriage, I don't know

2. No

3. really doubt it.

kidvid711

View Profile
If you want to kiss on Your Wedding Day(Only)...Read This Post LOL...
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:29 AM

The first two was saying that it doesn't really mean it that way.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:27 AM

LyndaRuth,

Maybe your right. So far when I review a few passages to two of my friends and a brother. They all almost said the same thing. My friend said I am taking religious too seriously. My brother said that I am taking it too well to the extreme. My Atheist friend said that he thinks I am better off without religion, because on the person I am.

So, maybe I am over doing things.

kidvid711

View Profile
Age difference
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 06:21 AM

I think he values beauty for the most part.

kidvid711

View Profile
Why do women never take me serious as a mate?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 06:06 AM

Yeash, that would knock some men out of the way. What happen if the guy have a social anxiety disorder. I think its best to have patience and understanding. Both sides could be thinking differently.

kidvid711

View Profile
ETcallhome ....(Old Fashion) Ok....
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 02:45 PM

ETCallHome,

I think I understand what you mean. Christianity is a new type of life style. Were not suppose to follow the pathway of this world. If something for example a movie. If you feel the movie is going to affect your heart; going against God's way. Then under our own authority we aren't suppose to watch it. Even though God does give us a freedom of choice. We have to be careful what we let in our hearts or we will end up being that way or getting hurt.

kidvid711

View Profile
"My Post has been offical closed by me"..."About The Kissing Waiting Until The Alter...Stupid Phiolosphy By The Way"
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 02:59 AM

Wow, kissing seems to be like one of the biggest subjects around here :laugh:

Everyone is brainwash into something :dunce:

LyndaRuth,

"You are looking for one of those bad boys aren't you" :winksmile::laugh: Do you believe it is a gift to stay single or choice?

kidvid711

View Profile
What is sin?
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 02:34 AM

Or in simple words.

Anything that displeases God is a sin.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 09:56 PM

Proverbs 4

Wisdom Is Supreme

23 Above all else, guard your heart,

for it is the wellspring of life.

kidvid711

View Profile
ETcallhome ....(Old Fashion) Ok....
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 09:45 PM

I'm not sure what is flirting but I don't believe in it that much.

Hugging before marriage is okay but kissing, I don't know. Depends where. There are many people that fool around a lot. So be careful. :)

I'm not sure what it means to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend but I do agree with you about getting married quickly. One thing for sure, I don't follow this world that much. :glow: So I am pretty odd. I usually see something troubling between Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships and people ended up making mistakes which leads to sin. Also, they usually hate each other in marriage. Most people I talked to that is. They still ended up cheating on each other. Even if they are Christians. So just be careful on who you choose :)

Church is for worshiping God, bible study and meeting new people, also Church is for "RELATIONSHIPS".

And besides. We all are in a relationship. :) We all are friends :) right? :bouncy:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10