Author Thread
SusieQ8

View Profile
This isn't the life I expected I'd have (Pretty long post!)
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 06:46 AM

Beloved Child of God! My heart goes out to you in a big way on these struggles! I don't have the time necessary this morning to respond but be assured I will lift you up to the LORD. Between now and then:

Be not weary in well doing; for in due season you shall reap, if you do not faint. Galatians 6:9

Blessings of refreshing, guidance, and direction

:prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
FAVORITE SONG LYRIC'S
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 09:57 PM

SCJ,

Was this the song from a series of 5 Movies?

It seems like one was called "A Thief in the Night"

If not, the series was very interesting from the 70" or 80's. And in the slow parts, if you watch the fashion and hairstyle changes:ROFL:

:peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Types, Robin Hood, The Conte of Monte Christo, Pooh, Tigger, etc..
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 09:47 PM

Other girls posting, it is the last weeks of summer, perhaps many are busy vacationing and getting ready for school?

Did I mess-up in my answer again? I thought I was answering with attributes of a man through the Biblical characters I chose? If I did, sorry I didn't mean to miss the mark again! I hope it didn't sound like I was male bashing? I was actually Susan bashing. I know me and many of my faults, so, at least, 10% of the time I need...

I believe the scriptures support my desire through the instructions to Husband:

:prayingf:to love (Ephesians 5:25-27)

:prayingf:and live with them with understanding or according to knowledge depending on version (1 Peter 3:7)

Wife: Respect (Ephesians 5:33)

:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Tongues
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 07:36 AM

Bruce

Thanks, you got me singing this morning!

Halleluia, halleluia, halleluia, Praise the Lamb.

Blessings,:prayingf::hearts::peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Talents
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 07:16 PM

Matthew 25 KJV

24Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

:prayingf:Good evening Ladies coming to you from the PST:prayingf:

I looked it up. I really liked the idea of the "unprofitable servant" having a chance to change the outcome. I believe this story in my own life has caused me to reflect whether I am hiding my talents, investing them to the fullest, you know?

I was found it interesting he hid the talent in the "earth" is that the dirt or the world? That might be good for a great preacher to preach tying it wasting our gifts on worldliness.

Anyway, this is occuring at the day of accounting or judgment and unfortunately, I believe v30 is the result:

30And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

:prayingf: Yet, today is not that day! So, we all have the opportunity to look and see whether we are hiding or wasting any of our talents and not being profitable for the Master and the Kingdom of God.:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
BLASPHEME
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 01:55 PM

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

I suppose, I could point out if you check the time in which I posted this response you could see, it is really done too quickly for it to not have already been prepared. Actually, saved since August 6, the first time I saw "Blasphemy" in a post. I edited it some prior to posting today by skimming over rather than thoroughly reading. That line:

The following scripture came up in my spirit, "grace to the hearers" the other day before this exchange took place.

Probably would have been changed had I noticed it by me but if my steps are ordered by the LORD as I believe perhaps my error is HIS will?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BLASPHEME

Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 01:15 PM

SusanQ8,

You were doing good up until you had to throw in that little jab about a prior exchange. What exchange are you talking about ? The one in which you tried to publicly humiliate and verbally stone me ?

I've seen you "attack" before; through a smokescreen of words that often begin with, (In Love). Was it because their ministry was different ?

Wrath is cruel and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.

I "SEE" what the enemy is doing. So do others.

revelation22 :rocknroll:

-------------------------------------------------------------

This post is sounding a bit scary? Perhaps you might want to be more direct with those who have offended you? Did they do it to you, personally? Have you followed the admonition in Matt 18 to contact them privately first, with a witness second, and publically or through forum admin? Do they, she, or he even realize, your talking of them? Perhaps they will repent and apologize?

If not, why are you posting publically such things? Where's your heart on this matter? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you walking in the fruit of the spirit? Is there a desire to see repentence or is your desire for something else? Are you truly sure about the things your saying? Do you really know the person well enough through the internet to...? Are you sure you want to come forth like this? Do you think it is going to be good for you, for me, for other readers, for the forum, for the LORD?

May the LORD bless you!

:prayingf::peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Todd Bentley
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 11:48 AM

Discovered to have be involved in a "inappropriate relationship" with a woman? He is just an example of many names in my head.

I am not going to pick on him or her in this particular situation but what I don't understand is why?

The easiest tactic of the enemy to take somebody out is sexual seduction. These are people at the top of their ministries, why?

So many are at stake, why?

Isn't this the very tactic given by the bad prophet to entrap the Isrealites? Why?

They have spouses to care for the basic primal needs, why?

Is the "spirit of harlotry" so, strong...? How does a leader and those around him defend against such?

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Looting of Iraqi Artifacts
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 11:38 AM

Wall Street Journal reported Coalition Forces didn't do it!:applause:

I am so happy. I am a Veteran of the USN. They provide us with such strick regulations at stuff like this. I didn't believe it in my heart. But I am so, happy to see the forces vindicated!

Praise the LORD and GOd bless the military!:yay::applause::bow:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
BLASPHEME
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 11:26 AM

Matthew 12:20-32 (New King James Version)

20 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory; 21 And in His name Gentiles will trust.�[a]

A House Divided Cannot Stand

22 Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and[b] mute man both spoke and saw. 23 And all the multitudes were amazed and said, �Could this be the Son of David?� 24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, �This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub,[c] the ruler of the demons.� 25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: �Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 Or how can one enter a strong man�s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

The Unpardonable Sin

31 �Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

:prayingf:I truly believe in context. Funny thing about accusations regarding blasphemy, it was the #1 accusation of the religious rulers against Jesus and the apostles (Acts 26:11). It was used as the reason for HIS crucifixion. People have a lot of interpretations of what "blasphemy against the Spirit" is from simply you disagree with me, so I am going to call you it (like it has been done here and is truly hurtful to read) to the rejection of Jesus as LORD and Savior.

I know this is going to be another shock, :excited:

get those buckets of rocks ready,:boxing:

okay, my shield of faith has been activated:MrT:(he looks like he's in armor to me?:ROFL:)

First, I believe due to the context. People can say whatever bad, awful, foul, hideous thing, they want about Jesus and be forgiven including rejecting Him at times. But in the end if the call upon His name, they will be forgiven.:bow:(worship)

Second, Jesus was being accused because of the good he was doing and really the WORD he was spreading and the gospel of Isaiah 61; just infuriated the religious leaders to the point of legal murder and madness which they ganged-up on, conspiring late into the night to accomplish.

Third, I believe "blasphemy of the Spirit" occurs when a person coming with the "Spirit of the LORD upon them" goes about doing good, sharing the WORD which sets the captives free, bringing deliverance and healing, speaking the truth in love, etc.. gets told they are of the power of the devil (in the text above it was Beelzebub. I believe to attribute the works and ministry of the Spirit to HIS enemy Satan is blasphemy and the sin not to be forgiven.

Fourth, I believe from the context of the passage those who accused Jesus of blasphemy actually committed the sin of "blasphemy of the Spirit". Therefore, they could never attain forgiveness and would end-up in the lake of fire with Satan and all the devils/demons.

Fifth, Due to what I believe about blasphemy and the knowledge that at times in scripture GOD specifically has used even devils/demons to accomplish HIS will (testing, chastening, and judging His people). --- :excited:

I DO NOT USE THE WORD "BLASPHEMY" IN THE FORM OF ACCUSATION AGAINST ANYONE. FOR ME TO INVOKE IT IN ERROR IS SUCH A GRAVE CONSEQUENCE TO MY SALVATION, I AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK.:excited:

Sixth: I choose to test the spirits to see whether they are of God; look to the fruit when squeezed is it grace, mercy, humility, and love or does judgment, accusations, pride, and hatred come forth? I try to discern whether I am in a spirit of error rather than the truth or whether the other is missing the mark. I go to the scripture. Seventh: Being a Christian is about love, not open humiliation and public verbal stoning. In love, I can truly say, I fear for the very souls that should continue in the role of accuser of the brethren, attacking and betraying peoples friendships, and especially using the word "blasphemy" towards a believer just because they differ in their ministry.

I encourage all of us (me, too) to work out our own salvation in fear and trembling--least we preach to others the glorious, greatness of GOD's unfailing love--and we get disqualified (a concern of Paul's) Once saved is not always saved, we can get disqualified.

The following scripture came up in my spirit, "grace to the hearers" the other day before this exchange took place.

Ephesians 4:25-32 (New King James Version) Do Not Grieve the Spirit

25 Therefore, putting away lying, � Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,�[a] for we are members of one another. 26 �Be angry, and do not sin�:[b] do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. :prayingf:29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. :prayingf: 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. :prayingf:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.:prayingf: :angel:

Blessings

:waving:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 17 Aug, 2008 08:10 AM

Phelps: AWESOME for a young man! It is sooo beautiful and really powerful to watch them all cut through the water.

But what about the LADIES!!! Forgive I didn't get names and the children are asleep

We have the female swimmer with a bunch of medals.

We have Dera, a 41 yrold silver, my goodness, what a race, almost gold.

Then there was the marathon. I know she wasn't USA but she is female and 38?

Now you know what I am:

GO, USA! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Go, OLD (over 30) Olympians! :glow::glow::glow:

And GO, Females!:rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll:esp. old ones:ROFL:

Susan

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10