Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
Ping-Pong
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 09:24 PM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I love you, but as usual you are you and no help.....:glow::applause:

(for clarity to the readers that's love dearly like a brother in Christ... the red-headed stepchild but still a brother...:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

mcubed

View Profile
Looking For The One?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 09:20 PM

Lol� this is funny� I never thought of my ex-husband before as the one but maybe he was� he had sex with everything for heroin� the left for someone else that was willing to support him because I was done�.

If you marry a woman that deceives you for the 13th tribe of Israel let me know, or if you marry a prostitute so you can show G-d�s love to Israel let me know.

YES!!!! These things describe G-d�s relationship with His bride but not man to woman!!!! THANK G-D!!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
why are you still single?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 08:49 PM

so your a guy with "a bigger getter deal" problem... your a dime a dozen... at least your not special!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Ping-Pong
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 08:41 PM

I get quite often in e-mail that men don�t know how to Ping-Pong�. I get an e-mail... so I reply and ask a question�You ask questions� I answer and back and forth it�s supposed to go but, there are some men � I ask questions� they answer�. Dead space� I�ll ask another question (second �mail) they answer�. No question for me � dead space� I never write them again�. I can�t figure out� do men not know the art of e-mail is the same as a conversation (Ping-Pong) that�s verbal or do I just get e-mail from stupid men like I think?

mcubed

View Profile
Why our society hurts people born NOT attracted to the opposite sex?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 08:23 PM

I think you are talking about the virgin� one of my sisters is in her late 50�sand she has been made fun of for being a virgin. And I have a friend in her 40�s that gets teased because of it. They are virgins because they are dedicated Christians. I respect them more that people like me who have had sex and now don�t. Because they have withstood the pressure to be faithful not had to learn from hard lessons to find out faithful is the right way from the beginning. I think their cost more!

mcubed

View Profile
What if Someone Never Had a Chance To Know Jesus?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 08:10 PM

This is a great question and I remember on a mission�s trip to the lost tribe in Gondar, Ethiopia a father said to me with tears in his eyes I wish you would have come a week earlier because my daughter died last week. This is a very real question.

A daughter that know her Jewish roots but never hear of Y-shua� all of creation testifies of Him there is no excuse for not choosing HaShem, just like Father Abraham had to choose�. All of Scripture makes that clear. The witch dr vs. HaShem � she choose wisely�. To whom much has been given much is expected, including those that know about Y-shua. Those that don�t are held to the standard of HaShem (G-d) Himself�. He held Noah to it, He held Father Abraham to it�.

mcubed

View Profile
Do you understand the difference?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2013 07:34 PM

Why do Christians believe in and practice things that are not in the Bible? Why do they cling to denominational and doctrinal stupidity? What is it that keeps them tied up in the chains of doctrinal bondage while they talk about their freedom in Christ? They have no idea what they are talking about!

This is a great question! There are some doctrines in which we are to hold true. Paul said this is the gospel:

1 Cor 15:1-4 (NIV) Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you have received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

Now personally, I believe that even the Bible itself is the infallible, inerrant Word of G-d should be a doctrine that ALL CHRISTIANS HOLD TRUE but sooooo many of them, real Christians, believe in evolution when G-d�s Word CLEARLY STATES DIFFERENT� well� all I can say is OY VAY!!!!!! I know a lot of Christians that wouldn�t give to a beggar on the street but turn around and give a grand to a church on TV. Are they saved? Yes. I believe the person in need is the beggar not the church. Do I think there doctern is wrong? Yes. The same G-d judges us both. I know some that believe all healing is now on earth and if one is not healed there is something wrong with that person�s faith. I believe the kingdom of G-d is the here and not yet�. G-d does heal now (when He chooses) but all healing will come to all when Y-shua returns. The Bible clearly says drunkenness is a sin; some believe drinking at all is sin, others said a few is not. I am a Jew so I drink kosher wine for our holidays. I personally believe if drinking causes one to sin (sex, bad mouth, temper, and so on) well they shouldn�t drink. Can�t keep from sin while drinking alcohol� guess what DON�T DRINK!!!! What else is doctrine? Oh, was I predestined or was it by grace I got saved�. I don�t care I AM SAVED!!!!! I don�t care what you think once you find out man made doctern just as long as you are saved. Yes, I love you either way you got to know Y-shua. Is arguing about it fun? YOU BET!!!!! If I�m arguing about it with a saved person. Not saved won�t do it because that�s their defense to keep from becoming saved (I don�t think they know about that anyway). Now, let�s get to love� I have been so angry before with someone I kicked them out of my car and left them to figure it out for themselves, I have buried resentment so deep that to their face I was sooo nice and sweet but hated their very being. I have done great acts of kindness and love for people too. the point is I had to and did repent for the first two but I was still SAVED. The person that won�t give to the beggar wouldn�t spit on someone if they are on fire but will give thousands to missions. The former to me is a heartless person but love makes her give. She is a Christian. G-d deals with her different than me. I give to the beggar but don�t give thousands to missions. Of course I think love means do both.

No one actually has an opinion of their own. They would just copy and paste Bible verses about it. Why? Because they have no real experience following Jesus but lots of experience rattling off their religious rhetoric and nonsense.

Let me say this, my experience does not make the Bible right or wrong. If I had sex with 100 men tonight the Bible still says to fornicate. See truth is not relevant to my experience the WORD OF G-D IS ALWAYS TRUTH!!!!! My experience needs to be relative to the WORD OF G-D!!!! What I did at 18 when I first got saved is a far cry from what I do now 23 years later. His Word changed me! The WORD OF G-D IS ALIVE, THE LIVING TRUTH, AND SHARPER THAN A TOW EDGED SWARD!!!!! I�m grateful for quoted Scripture that is what changed people NOT MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, telling our testimony is important. It is by the power of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. But see I have to defend my experience but G-d defends His Word!!!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Does God Want Us To Hate Our Family?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2013 05:48 PM

When I chose Y-shua as Messiah when I was 18 I had to choose between my family and my people. My people say I stopped being a Jew when I believed Y-shua is Messiah. I have been an outcast to my Mother�s family for over 20 years and the majority of my people. Do I love them? YES!!!!! But I had to love Him more which in a strange way means hate them TO CHOOSE HIM!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
A BROTHER OFFENDED - HARDER TO BE WON THAN A STRONG CITY!
Posted : 10 Dec, 2013 05:37 PM

A large part of Torah is about treating people with kindness. Torah commands us to love both Jews and strangers, to give tzedakah (charity) to the poor and needy, and not to wrong anyone in speech or in business. In fact, acts of kindness are so much a part of Torah that the word "mitzvah" (literally, "commandment") is informally used to mean any good deed is commonly used in the Hebrew language (religious or not).

Everyone knows that the Ten Commandments command us not to murder. The full scope of Torah goes much farther in requiring us to protect our fellow man. We are commanded not to leave a condition that may cause harm, to construct our homes in ways that will prevent people from being harmed, and to help a person whose life is in danger, so long as it does not put our own lives in danger. These commandments regarding the preservation of life are so important that they override all of the ritual observances that people think are the most important (going to church, reading 10 min. in the Bible every day to give service) . {I�m not saying these are not important don�t through the baby out with the bathwater}. However, almost any commandment may be violated to save a life. We are commanded to help those in need, both in physical need and financial need. The Torah commands us to help a neighbor with his burden, and help load or unload his beast. We are required to give money to the poor and needy, and not to turn them away empty handed. Torah forbids us from cheating another or taking advantage of another. Torah regarding business ethics and practices is extensive. It regulates conduct between a businessman and his customer (for example, not to use false weights and measures, not to do wrong in buying and selling, not to charge interest) and between a business man and his employee (to pay wages promptly, to allow a worker in the field to eat the produce he is harvesting, and not to take produce other than what you can eat from the employer while harvesting).

mcubed

View Profile
Back and forth
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 05:39 PM

By the way over e-mail�.. DON�T READ, DON�T RESOPND!!!!!! E-mail is great!!!!!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10