Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 06:28 PM

And Grace...whom Christ does anoint with more than one gift...Amen and blessings to them!! Whom much is given, much is required! That would be no ones decision but HIS!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 06:16 PM

Grace---"gifts" my friend "gifts"(plural)!! And the only truth that can combat any LIE is in Jesus my Savior and Lord...whom I know lives within me! So no lies here my brother! Sorry to disappoint you!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 05:02 PM

ET my sister...my consciences exactly!! Until this "truth", as our brother Hark might have been trying to elude to...is adhered to and executed as you stated "in faith", the difficulties we face in reaching the lost today will only become more and more challenging!! Thank you for your valued input! In Jesus Name...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
The Bible and Halloween
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 11:48 AM

Awesome article Jude:applause:! We need to always stay mindful of our obligation to represent The Lord well in all we do!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 11:12 AM

Hark--the "work" of God would be using what HE's instilled in us eg. our "gifts", in this earth to fulfill HIS redemptive and restoration plan within the lives HE's already called HIS own!

GodsJude--Heaven and I celebrate with you my sister!! All I've ever wanted to do is to be in His will...used by Him! May we all make ourselves available vessels for and to His glory! God's blessings to you!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 14 Oct, 2015 10:16 PM

*EDIT*---Verse 11...I mistakenly left out "evangelists"! I guess in my excitement discovering that's my gift(smile)...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Ministry Gifts...
Posted : 14 Oct, 2015 09:01 PM

First, let me exclaim that after reading varies post on this segment of the forums as of late...getting a sense of the "heart" of "believers" as well as their strong convictions of who and what the Son of God means to them...after walking and having a personal relationship with Christ for the last 20+ years of my life...what name He should go by, where He was born or what "festivals" I should or should not celebrate, is very insignificant to me when I think of who He has been, what He has done and what He's kept me from, by His Spirit, thus far in mine and my families life journey with Him! So for those who would want to criticize my beliefs...God bless you, but you'll be of ill effect here(smile)!!

Now with that said and before I get into the meat of my forum topic, I am by no means a biblical scholar as most who've contribute here and I truly respect the time, effort and research most put into their forum topics and input:bow:!! So please bare with me as I try to explain my thoughts based on the insight given to me by The Holy Spirit of His Word:

Ephesians 4:7-16 KJV---But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9) (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of earth? 10) He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 11) And he gave some apostles; and some, prophets; and some, pastors and teachers; 12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: 14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Now by God's Word I'm led to believe that we as believers have ALL been given a ministry gift by The Holy Spirit to be used for God's glory in this earth to spread His gospel and to help lead souls to salvation! A gift that obviously can ONLY be inspired by The Holy Spirit! We as believers, IMO, should be aspiring to know what our ministry gift is, to then operate in that gift...effectively!! I now know I have been anointed to evangelize...to encourage! I, by The power of The Holy Spirit, try my best to operate in my gift! What I'm trying to get at here brethren is this...if we all aspire to know and operate in our "gift", we may not be as "tempted" to step outside of our gift, criticizing the gifts/anointing of others!

We all have an extraordinary part to play in God's plan for the redemption and restoration of those whom He, before time, has called His own! Based on world events and the time line of His Word, there's not a whole lot of time left for this to happen! Having differences in faith, doctrine, beliefs, etc., to me doesn't seem to be the real issue amongst us who do believe! The real issue or question is...can we come together in our differences, or I'd like to say "gifts", to get God's work done? To me, at the end of the day, nothing else really matters! What say you...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
anyone else super depressed?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2015 06:11 PM

Cruising the forums, "something"(The Holy Spirit) said stop by here at the young adults forum! Well though I'm not exactly "young", I'm young at heart(smile)!

When seeing your topic of discussion, I now know why I stopped by and the scripture I needed to share with you my sister, came immediately to mind:

Matthew 19:30--But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

My friend though man may at times make you feel "last" in their eyes, God will ALWAYS keep you first in His eyes...as long as you keep Him FIRST in yours!! Be blessed and stay always assured of His love!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Just released...
Posted : 5 Oct, 2015 11:12 PM

Welcome brother to CDFF and may The Holy Spirit now use your life's testimony to be a blessing to others, as you seek and serve Him! God's best.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
THE CHURCH HAS NEED TO PRAY!...
Posted : 2 Oct, 2015 03:55 PM

May God's peace bring comfort, rest and strength to the many lives, including the family and love ones of the shooter, that has been forever changed!

I pray too that in such tragedy...the wisdom, knowledge and hope of Christ Jesus prevails in the hearts of those who are grappling to understand...asking questions like, why? To God be the glory:prayingm:!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10