Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Offline matchmaking making a serious rebound
Posted : 14 Nov, 2015 02:30 PM

Very interesting post, but can you possibly reveal the source it came from...I would love to read more! Thank you and God's blessings.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Testimony
Posted : 7 Nov, 2015 08:58 AM

Awesome testimony my brother!! God will ALWAYS manifest His will, in His time and in His way...to those who diligently seek and serve Him!! Praise Our Lord, Our God, Our Redeemer!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Grief sucks
Posted : 4 Nov, 2015 08:11 PM

--EDIT--Be well kept and blessed IN Him!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Grief sucks
Posted : 4 Nov, 2015 07:49 PM

God's grace to you my sister! Where does one even begin in ministering encouragement to you after what you've endured so far in your life!? To be honest, after reading your post the only thing that came to my spirit was to find a verse in God's Word...truth that assures and guarantees healing and comfort:

2 Corinthians 12:7-10(NKJV)---And lest I should exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8) For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No believer, in at least the New Testament, was more trialed with tribulation after tribulation then Paul! And no I know it doesn't negate our own personal heartaches, pain and suffering...however for me this whole journey in Christ lets me know that I'll never be alone with the reality of living amongst true lovers of God who know that the price to walk, serve and seek Him is a cost that only Christ's blood has paid in full!!! It seems that whatever we endure in this earthly life, must be continually laid at His feet!

I truly pray, overtime, as you and your families heart, mind and spirit begin to heal in and with God's grace, that when this particular time of the year comes around, you'll intentionally celebrate the wonderful times and memories God gave to you all to share! Be well kept and blessed and Him!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Is Christmas Pagan?... So What's the History Behind Christmas?
Posted : 30 Oct, 2015 07:49 PM

Hark, no my friend...I can guarantee you, who I've worshipped, honor and praised with my life all these years, has been and shall ALWAYS be The Lord my God!!

And btw, all that He's done thru my life thus far...well let's just say has been nothing short of a miracle! I'm no doubt His living testimony! Praise the name of The Lord!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Is Christmas Pagan?... So What's the History Behind Christmas?
Posted : 30 Oct, 2015 04:48 PM

CarlAHartwell...thank you! I think it will ALWAYS be by The Spirit of God, if we are filled with HIM, that we will be guided and directed as to how HE wants us to serve and honor HIM!! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
A Call to Prayer
Posted : 22 Oct, 2015 10:38 PM

Yes my brother, a call to prayer in these latter days of societies quickly downward spiraling decline humanly, morally and spiritually...is not only paramount, but may well be one of the few weapons God's chosen will be left equipped to use:prayingm:!!

May the will and way of God indwell within us who believe, to then be shared with others as we prepare for His return!! Praise The Lord!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Free from the Law
Posted : 19 Oct, 2015 10:02 PM

*EDIT*---Oops! MontanaGrace please forgive me! I got so caught up in your post...reading the responses, that I mistakenly gave ET credit for it! Again sorry! And yes MontanaGrace, this has been a thought provoking post...thank you!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Free from the Law
Posted : 19 Oct, 2015 09:54 PM

ET...my sister, I sensed your spirit very strongly, specifically in these last 2 post of your thread!!

Simply spoken...when we who have called ourselves "believers of Christ", "Christian" or whatever we've titled ourselves as, go before The Lord at the end of our earthly journey, I believe there will be 1 statement made first, then 1 question asked by God:

Statement---I do not know you because you did not know my Son!

Question(if you did know Jesus personally)---What did you do with what I gave you for my Kingdom??

I believe it will be just that simple!! The other question of course is...will where our hearts are at that very moment of transition, be submissive and right with Him??

Thank you for your passion in and of Christ!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
How do i apologize if you do not let me know that i went wrong?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2015 05:07 PM

My sister you've been missed! It's nice to see you back here on the boards!

I'm sorry you've experienced this situation, but that you opted after attempts to connect with this individual to place the issue into the hands of The Lord, says a lot about where your priorities stand!!

This persons behavior you can't control, but your response to their behavior, is certainly in your control! I'm hopeful though that your prayer is answered and that this brother reaches out to you! It's obvious how much what you've shared with each other, means to you! But if not, thank God for the time you've shared, expecting God to reveal what He would have you to do, if anything(smile).

Be blessed and it's good having you back!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10