Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 07:19 PM

@teach lb wrong on every count.

1) most women arent just being selfish. Their concerns are forbthe well being of themselves and the potential child they will bring into the world. I have yet to meet a woman who made a decision for abortion lightly. And for the record i could care less what websters or merrimac dictionary says. I get my insight from gods word alone. How dare you paint women who have had abortions as selfish killers?

2) you are correct to say that murder has a malicious intent behind it. Therefore abortion is not murder and youve already refuted yourself. Good try though neocon :)

3) the reasonnyou dont see my posts as based on Gods word is because i use the real bible. In other words i read the word for what it is plainly instead of reading all kinds of republican nonsense into it. Now ..... Youre the one who says abortion is murder in gods eyes.......prove it.

4) stop taking scripture out of context to justify your hatred for the poor. The verse in timothy was about whether or not to put certain women on their offical widows support list. And even then the verse in question said that if one refuses to take care of his own family that he is worse than an unbeliever. The scripture in question is in no way shape or form an excuse for neocons to hold the poor in contempt. Good try though neocon :)

5) not a single one of rest of your scriptures prove that god knits every single person together in the womb. Furthermore if they did, you would have to conceed that god approves of fornication because most abortions stem from fornication. God must really approve of fornication in your eyes cuz he just keeps knitting together babies when people fornicate. In other words.......good try neocon :)

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 07:28 PM

Posted - "1) who told you people have abortions out of selfish ambition"

Would you prefer the word "inconvenient"? What do the statistics say?

"WHY ARE ABORTIONS PERFORMED?

On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI)." http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

"Why women have abortions

1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient)." http://abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

"FACTS ABOUT ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES

Incidence of Abortion

Nearly half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended, and 4 in 10 of these are terminated by abortion. 22% of all pregnancies end in abortion." http://www.womenscenter.com/abortion_stats.html

Posted - "2) you have yet to show how abortion is murder"

Abortion is the intentional killing of an unborn child. An unborn child is a human being.

Posted - "3) i could care less what your state does in pregnant murder cases. I get my views from one place....the word of god."

And where on earth does your "word of god" tell you that the intentional killing of an unborn child [abortion] is just fine with God? In Exodus 21, God states there is punishment for the person that hurts a woman with child and if that child dies, a life for a life. IOW, there is serious punishment where God is concerned, when an unborn child is killed.

Posted - "5) there is no evidence that God knit each and every person together in the womb. Good try though."

David speaks of this [being knit together in his mother's womb] in Psalm 139. In Job 31, Job acknowledges the fact that God fashions us in the womb... "Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?"

Coat it any way you like.... Abortion is not a Biblical acceptance to an unwanted inconvenience [pregnancy].

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 07:42 PM

Holdingouthope-

Do you really listen to John Piper and RC Sproul??? They're Calvinists!

I got a book for you its called. Against Calvinism by Roger E. Olson.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 07:43 PM

I am sick of christians painting women whobhave had an abortion as selfish. I know women who have had one and their decision was not a decision of convienece as you state .

But yo....i will proceed to disect your argument.....here goes

1) i got news for you. Those are all legitimate reasons for someone to consider abortion. Especially the one about not being able to afford a baby. Nonetheless none of the reasons you stated prove abortion to be murder. Good try though neocon.

2) you say an unborn fetus is a human being. Others disagree. Yet you still have no proof that abortion is murder so stop calling my female friends killers you nutjob!!!

3) also exodus 21 does not say what you claim. What it says is if a guy injures another guy there shall be an eye for an eye. But if a womans baby is hurt in the process he shalm simply pay a fine. Good try though neocon :)

4) so god knit david together in the womb. Doesnt mean he knits every single person togther. But even if he does you stilk have no grounds for which to show that abortion is murder.

Im sick of you pro life moonbats! Youre bullies. Youre hateful. Youre forceful and hard and yet you claim to represent Jesus. Keep your ethics out of other womens bodies!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 07:49 PM

Ok i was wrong about exodus 21. Had it confused with another scripture. Still......you have yet to show that abortion is murder so keep your conservative ethics to yourself and stop trying to force your morality on MY FEMALE FRIENDS BODIES!!!!!!!

if the bible really said that abortion was murder or that it was a sin, there would be no or very few abortions among christians and this whole debate would not even exsist.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 08:04 PM

Posted - "Im sick of you pro life moonbats! Youre bullies. Youre hateful. Youre forceful and hard and yet you claim to represent Jesus. Keep your ethics out of other womens bodies!!!!!!!!"

And your statement represents Jesus, how?????

Let me ask you something.... what do YOU call the willful termination of an unborn life?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 08:14 PM

I would call it just that. To call it murder is sensationalist.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 08:20 PM

So what Bible do you use? I don't have to listen to talk radio or read the news paper or listen to anyone else to come up with the Scriptures I willingly present. I have access to the Bible that has been around for thousands of years...not a watered down, modified version that is in use today.

God's Word was settled in heaven before time began...there are verses to prove that.

I've read many of your posts and they are all full of hatred and I have yet to see you sight a single Scripture verse.

Sin is sin and there are consequences for sin. Choice means living with the consequences of your choices. Can God forgive someone for choosing to murder, kill, abort...? Yes. God can forgive murder just as He did David when he had Uriah killed because he didn't want to be caught in his sin of adultery. He was still found out.

Abort means to terminate, end...we use the term in the computer field to designate stopping a computer program.

God creates everything...there is nothing created that does not come from God's resources.

Whether you care or not, God cares and He watches how we as a nation are detonating from the Christian values this country was founded on.

You seem concerned with taking care of the poor. What exactly do you do to help the poor? How many other people's bills have you paid? How much food have you bought and donated? How many food banks have you volunteered in (this doesn't require money)?

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 08:21 PM

...as a nation DETERIORATING...

Although detonating may also be appropriate...gotta love the auto correct on the iPad

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 08:26 PM

And which of these scriptures show abortion to be murder? Exactly!!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10