Author Thread: Ladies, please
ManoGod

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 23 May, 2019 06:53 AM

Explain why so may people say hi then nothing else, are there that many bored people that they just randomly say hi to people?

Cinderbelle13

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 23 May, 2019 07:33 PM

I really can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, I'm terrible at starting conversations and so I usually leave it up to the guy to message first. I know that's not very realistic though in that just viewing a profile doesn't express interest in and of itself, so I'll occasionally message someone if something in their profile really jumps out at me/piques my interest. I do try to make the opening message unique by mentioning something about the profile, but a lot of times it's just a quick 'hi, how are you?' just because, offline, that's how I am with starting conversations with someone I've never met before. Shy and quiet at first. It certainly doesn't mean I'm not interested...Just that words fail me.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:33 PM

Maybe you should be prepared to waste some time with idle chit chat.

Put a subject in your profile you have a bit of interest in that is easy to chat about. Theology is a bit heavy.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 29 May, 2019 04:27 PM

Saying hi is just a way to break the ice, so to speak, to see if the man has interest enough to respond .

Vanillah

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 09:16 AM

Hi

Vanillah

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 09:17 AM

Jk..

Just say Hello back if you want.. there are girls out there who are too shy or can't find the right words to say. Take the lead if you're interested.

Mandy_1611

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 29 Jun, 2019 10:55 AM

Explain why a lot of guys send poor or the same few intro words to all the women on the site and then expect the women to carry the convo. My favorite is, "Got any questions for me?" Be a man and learn how to lead.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 06:34 AM

Who knows... Someone may say hello then you don't hear another word, or you've been exchanging messages for weeks then you don't hear another word, I've experienced both but rather than try to figure out why, I just put a full stop & move swiftly on.

KaraZorEl

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 09:09 AM

I don't know, but a lot of guys do it, too. I tend to not respond to those messages very often- I more often respond to messages that took a little bit of effort.

Loree7

View Profile
History
Ladies, please
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:04 AM

Perhaps, she wants to chat with you, but doesn't want to be too forward. She might be battling with the traditional, conservative thought that the man should be the initiator. With your profile showing that you are that type, she might not want to offend; yet still show interest.