Author Thread: This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:53 AM

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

1Timothy 2:11-14

NKJV

Let a woman learn in silence and all submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first then Eve. And Adam was not deceived , but the woman being deceived , fell into transgression.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 12:15 AM

Friends! Below I'm going to quote possibly the worst post Richard7744 has EVER posted. WHAT an outrageous statement about OT writers that Richard7744 claims are not inspired to write! Read on!

Quote "Scripture that was God-breathed for the OT era only is not inspired" end quote!

Richard7744 goes on to say about NT! Quote "is a terrible sin in the New Testament." end quote.

Does not matter the subject or context message Richard7744 is talking about because he claims the OT has problems with the credibility of the writers! Wow!

He also claims sins in NT times are far worse than OT! Absurdity! Sin is sin! Is it not? All worthy of eternal death!

Then he has the NERVE to insult LittleDavid with -

quote of Richard7744 the false teacher - "Little David who is possibly brain-dead still does not understand this!! end quote.

Need I say anymore. The evidence is overwhelming!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 05:20 AM

Sorry Teddy, I totally misunderstood your other post. Very sorry

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 05:27 AM

Richard the false “prophetic” and all his abuses of scripture must be exposed.

Even an army of apologists and theologians would have difficulty keeping up all his errors

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 05:52 AM

You members are way off Topic !

If you have disputes please start your own threads and argue it out their!

My topic was on Women teaching in church!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 05:54 AM

Cupcake wanted to discuss how godly women are to conduct themselves in a biblical fashion.

But the “prophetic” distorts scripture in order to guilt women into conducting themselves in a “Richard the “prophetic” fashion.

False prophets and teachers are known by their distortions of **out of context scripture** twisting.

We’ve seen scripture repeated dragged through the gutter of his false teaching posts

On a few occasions the “prophetic” has actually helped refute some false doctrines but other false teachers can do the same. Even Buddhists, psychics and snake handlers get one or two things right.

Speaking of snake handling, I wonder why the “prophetic” isn’t doing that? After all, Paul was bitten by a poisonous snake and suffered no ill effects, so it’s biblical.

The “prophetic” thinks because Pricilla and Aquilla who taught Apollos must have set a precedent for all women. According to the false “prophetic” all women must be accompanied by a man before they can inform another man about scripture.

RIDICULES!!

So if the false “prophetic” is serious and consistent about his own false teaching he would find a wood pile with a snake in it. After all, Paul set an example for us to follow from now on.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 06:11 AM

WAY OFF MY TOPIC !! AND ARGUING!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 06:19 AM

Move on Prophetic 7744

You have Ruined my Topic by Repeated posting and attacking others.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 07:06 AM

There were exactly 613 OT laws that were to be followed in the OT era. Nine if the 10 commandments were continued in the NT era except for the Sabbath laws. There are about 10 of the remaining 603 commandments that were not eliminated in the New Testament such as the wearing of Tattoos and sex with animals.

Little David quotes 2 Timothy 3:16,17 and claims this allows him to teach all OT laws???

2 Timothy 3:16,17: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

There are many OT commands about sacrificing animals for the forgiveness of sins that were completely **FULFILLED** when Jesus put a permanent end to all sacrifices and offerings for sin by His Atonement for sin at the Cross. But in the NT era if anyone teaches the OT commands which require animal sacrifices for the forgiveness of sins he is committing a terrible sin!!

There is an extremely evil prosperity Gospel preacher named John Hagee who teaches that we should not evangelize Jews since they can still be saved by following OT laws and do not have to accept Jesus as their Savior. He also teaches that Jews do not have to believe any of the prophecies in Revelation and **ADDING** Words or **TAKING WORDS AWAY** from the prophecies in Revelation is an **UNPARDONABLE SIN** as per Revelation 22:18,19!!

However Jesus says in John 14:6: "I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME!"

John 12:48: There is a Judge for the one who **DOES NOT ACCEPT MY WORDS**, that very word which I spoke will **CONDEMN HIM** at the Last Day.

However, Scripture that was God-breathed for the OT era only is not inspired and is a terrible sin in the New Testament. Little David who is possibly brain-dead still does not understand this!!

However, what is the OT command concerning *VOWS* and *OATHS*??

Numbers 30:2: Moses said, "This is what the Lord commands: When a man makes a *VOW* to the Lord or takes an *OATH* to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said!"

What are the NT commands concerning making *VOWS* and **OATHS*??

Matthew 5:33-37: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said to your people long ago {Numbers 30:2 above}, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' BUT I tell you, Do not swear at all....Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No, 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the **EVIL ONE**!!"

James 5:12: "ABOVE ALL, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED**.!!"

And so Jesus says that if you keep the OT Law found in Numbers 30:2 above **YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED** since you are obeying the **EVIL ONE**!!

Former OT commands in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was completely changed by these NT commands by Jesus and you are sinning if you obey the above law in Exodus 21:23-25 above!!

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

And in the Old testament there were a few woman teachers that taught God's Word to men while this is a terrible sin in the New Testament!!

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

Another ridiculous quote by Little David:

"Obviously the believers to whom Paul has addressed his letters are not under the supervision of the Mosaic law."

Actually there are many quotes shown below about no longer being under the supervision of OT Law were from Paul's letter to the **HEBREWS** as shown below and most of the believers in Galatians were also **HEBREWS**

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because **BY OBSERVING THE LAW NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 07:26 AM

Cupcakeme: Sorry we are going off topic. But Little David started this controversy by claiming that since there were a few women who taught men God's Word in the OT that it is now OK in the NT.

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION IN THE NT**!!}

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 07:38 AM

LittleDavid quote:

"Why does Richard oppose God by forbidding a women an opportunity to share the gospel with a man in the appropriate situation??"

Actually there is **ONLY ONE QUOTE** in the New Testament where it is appropriate for a woman to witness to a man in Acts 18:26:

Women may teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, **THEY** invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

There are over seven Scripture which forbids or implies that a woman may not teach God's Word to men and Acts 18:26 above is the **ONLY EXCEPTION** in God's Word for a woman to teach God's Word to a man!!

Little David: I challenge you to find even **ONE OTHER **EXCEPTION** in God's Word in the New Testament for a woman to teach God's Word to men!!

**DEACONS AND DEACONESSES LIKE PHOEBE ARE NOT **TEACHERS** and **PREACHERS**

Romans 16:1: I commend you to Phoebe, a **DEACONESS** of the church in Cenchrese.

Question: "What are the responsibilities of **DEACONS** and **DEACONESSES** in the church?"

Answer: In the New Testament, the word usually translated **SERVANT** is the Greek word **DIAKONEO** , which literally means "through the dirt." It refers to an attendant, a waiter, or one who ministers to another. From this word we get the English word “deacon.” We first see the word "deacon" used this way in the book of Acts. “And the twelve summoned the full number of the disciples and said, "It is not right that we should give up preaching the word of God to serve tables” (Acts 6:2). The men who were giving themselves to feeding the flock by preaching and teaching realized that it wasn’t right for them to leave those activities to wait tables, so they found some other men who were willing to serve, and put them in place to minister to the church’s physical needs while the elders or pastors ministered to their spiritual needs. It was a better use of the resources they were given, and a better use of everyone’s gifts. It also got more people involved in serving and helping one another.

Today, for the biblical church, these roles are essentially the same. Elders and pastors are to “preach the word…reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching” (2 Timothy 4:2), and deacons are to be appointed to take care of everything else. In a modern church, this might include taking on administrative or organizational tasks, ushering, being responsible for building maintenance, or volunteering to be the church treasurer. It depends on the need and the gifts of the available men.

The responsibilities of a deacon are not clearly listed or outlined; they are assumed to be everything that does not include the duties of an elder or pastor, which is to preach, teach, and exhort. But qualifications for a deacon’s character are clearly outlined in Scripture. They are to be blameless, the husband of one wife, a good household manager, respectable, honest, not addicted to alcohol and not greedy (1 Timothy 3:8-12). According to the Word, the office of deacon is an honor and a blessing. “For those who serve well as deacons gain a good standing for themselves and also great confidence in the faith that is in Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 3:13).

The Greek word **DIAKONEO** is translated **SERVANT** 20 times in the New Testament. It is also translated **DEACON** in I Timothy 3:8, 10, 12. **DIAKONEO** is translated **DEACONESS** in Romans 16:1 in the Philips Modern Version and the Revised Standard Version and is translated **SERVANT** in the King James Version and the NIV 1984 Version and **DEACON** in the NIV 2011 Version.

Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 above is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

I Corinthians 15:34,35:**WOMEN** should remain silent in the churches, They are not allowed **TO SPEAK**, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about anything, they should ask their husbands at home; for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a **WOMAN** **TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH**!!

**HOWEVER WOMEN MAY TEACH OTHER WOMEN**!

Little David wrongly teaches the Satanic doctrine that the following verses permit women to teach men:

1 Corinthians 11:5: But every woman who **prays or prophesies** with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is the same as having her head shaved.

Acts 2:17: "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Titus 2:3,4: Teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the Word of God!!

Women may also teach their own children. Some theologians teach that it is ok for a women to teach boys 12 years old and younger since they are not considered to be men until age 12. Jesus first started to teach in the Temple at age 12 1/2 as per Luke 2:42,46. So then some theologians teach that Jesus considered Himself to be a boy and therefore to young to teach until He became a man when He was 12 years old. Of course there are many theologians who disagree with this theory.

Women may also teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My words, that very word which I spoke will condemn them at the Last Day!"

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me, because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And so the entire New Testament inspired by the spirit are the **COMMANDS OF JESUS!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12