Author Thread: I was falsely accused by someone on here of stalking and harassment
Admin

I was falsely accused by someone on here of stalking and harassment
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 04:21 PM

Without mentioning any names, here's the whole story and I'll try not to miss any details. You can come up with your own conclusions. There was a person I messaged on here who's name looked familiar. I looked them up on YouTube and found that they had a channel. I watched a few of their videos, and I thought they seemed nice, so I left a comment and messaged them on here saying "You are cute" and a simple "hi". I asked them a few questions, but I never got any reply, so I started thinking maybe this person made a fake account. So I went to their YouTube again and found they had a Twitter, and two Facebook's (one was a page, like big celebrities have). I thought I'd go to Twitter first and send the person a dm asking them if they had an account on here. Still no answer (also the person had it set so anyone could send them dm's regardless of whether they followed them or not). Anyways, I saw on my Twitter that they tweeted something that looked like it was taken from this site, so I assumed it was the real them. So I sent a few questions like "What's your favorite color?" and "Do you have any pets?" , those kind of questions. I still got no reply, so I thought "Maybe this person is scared that I'm not a christian." so I sent a few messages to them here quoting scriptures from the Bible and I asked a couple of times if we could be friends (I also asked them a few times if they would pray for me, because I thought they were christian). I still got no replies. I went to my Twitter and saw that they tweeted something about someone sending a set amount of "flirtatious" messages to them and went to follow them on their social medias. I had a feeling it was aimed at me, so I asked, but I still got no reply. Actually, now that I think about it this happened twice. The first time I don't believe I asked about, but the second one made me start to ask questions. I tried to explain what happened to them on here. I got no replies. But I went to Twitter and saw that they accused of being a stalker. This of course made me a little angry, so I explained in more detail as I possibly could on here and asked if we could just start over and be friends. Blocked. Got no replies, accused of being too flirtatious when I wasn't, and I get falsely accused of being a stalker. Now, I did unfollow them before this, but I followed back so I could explain things in more detail. I got back on twitter, but this time I got on my other (which I had before all of this even happened). I was going to try to explain things a little better there, and tell them they were dead wrong about me being a stalker. But I remembered that Twitter account was actually banned for reasons that I am unaware (it happened right after I changed my Twitter handle). So I thought I'd go to the Facebook page. I did so and hoped that they would understand. Nope. They still accused me of being a stalker. So I asked God for help, and December 1st 2019 God took all doubt out of me. Before that I did report those tweets, because it's against the law to accuse someone of being a stalker when they are not. Anyways, after December 1st I shared my story with them on their Facebook page and apologized and asked them to pray that God will continue taking all of this doubt away from me and for Him to give me patience. Curious, I wanted to see if they forgave me or not. I actually went to my other account on twitter and saw that they tweeted something about others trying to being down their faith (which I never did), and they threatened to report the "stalker" to the authorities for harassment. Answer these questions for me. Is it considered stalking if I found the person's other social medias on YouTube where anyone could go and follow them? Is it considered flirtatious to ask someone to pray for you, if they would like to be friends, or just sending them quotes, verses, and scriptures from the Bible? Is it considered harassment when the other person didn't even come to me and ask me privately to stop, as opposed to dropping subtle hints that I was unclear was directed at me or not? No, to me, this is nothing but a liar who only wants to play victim something that never happened just so they can get sympathy from others. And correct me if I'm wrong, but that is a child of God shouldn't do. If this person wants to make up a fake story on me and report it to the police, then fine, they can be my guest. But in the end I know I did nothing wrong and I never meant to do anything that seemed wrong, and God knows I didn't do anything wrong. I only pray that the truth ends up coming out into the open and that this person gets knocked off their high horse and learn their lesson before it's too late. So whether you want to believe me or whether you don't I know what was said, God knows the truth, and if I have to be taken to jail because of the truth then so be it. Thank you for reading if you did, and just pray for this whole situation to go away, because, yes, it does make me angry, and it does make me think that others, no matter if they're christians or not, sees me the same way. I hope you all have a nice day and God bless you.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 12:18 AM

This person has made it perfectly clear, that they don't want to be in contact with you. The fact that you then went, and sought out their social media content is troubling. We all have free will, and if this person doesn't want to reply to your messages, or pray with you that's her right. She's not playing the victim, I think she just wants you to leave her alone...

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 01:22 PM

No this person did not make it perfectly clear she didn't want to talk to me. All she had to do was reply saying "I'm not interested" and I would have deleted everything. And no, again, I found her on YouTube first, then while I was on here I saw her, so I asked if it was really her on this site on twitter. But you know you and everyone else is going to blame me no matter what I do. It's getting so bad that I actually want to end my own life and be done with all of this.

Rll2019

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2020 01:28 PM

Dude, don't end your life. You could meet someone special tommorow and this would be a distant memory. Things can and will get better. I know it seems like nothing will ever change but in God's time it will. It a special girl out there just for you in Jesus name.

facet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 08:54 AM

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I pray it is resolved and God will give you peace.

But being blocked isn't enough of a hint that they don't want to talk to you? what more could do they do?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 07:28 PM

Morgan whatever you do—PLEASE don’t think of ending your life!! Hope you’re feeling better since February. Praying for you!!

Death and dying don’t necessarily mean freedom from pain, it could be the start of unimaginable pain, even for a believer.

It would be awful to end up anguishing to no avail without hope during the last few moments of your rapidly depleting life on earth only to desperately regret the effects of that fatal decision to end your life and not be able to do a single thing to stop the pain and ending of life. You’ll find yourself wishing to bring life back. Worse yet, when your eyes close for the final time and you leave your body, your spirit will immediately stand in the presence of Almighty God and—-no doubt a court choke-full of spirit beings and people. Talk about magnanimous regret and shame before everyone. How are you going to explain the destruction of life to God in the mist of such a crowd.

Far better to stay with the rest of us who also share similar experiences and troubles and encourage us.

May God strengthen and encourage you dear brother!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 02:03 AM

Ok, let me be clear: when they don’t reply, it means they are just not interested. What you did would be taken as pushy & downright creepy by any normal self-respecting woman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 02:07 AM

Yep the more I read your post the more I see you acted like a total stalker & the fact that you mention being angry about it makes it even worse. You really need to respect women’s boundaries. They 100% have absolutely no obligation to answer messages from you—a total stranger! Wake up dude or you’ll probably be the proud owner of a restraining order.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2020 08:23 PM

Fine. I'm a stalker. Is everyone happy? I'm a pathetic and worthless stalker and I'm never going to change. Stay away from me everyone, I'm a stalker.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 07:34 AM

Smh...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 07:37 AM

I think you need to grow up first, before you look for a partner...

Page : 1 2