Author Thread: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:05 AM

In response to Prophetic 7744’s continued abuse of scripture, I’m introducing an article from “Got Questions” that more fully explains what Jesus truly meant by “do not call any man father...”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 09:06 PM

KJVo QUOTES me as follows

“David quote:

I highly recommend Ron Rhodes books and articles!

So much false teaching has fascinated the world as evidenced on this forum and all of it needs to be answered by getting back to the Word of God

End quote

END QUOTE of KJVo quote of me

Now note KJVo’s “interpretation” of what I just said.

QUOTE KJVo

So are you saying that the WORD of God is found in books and articles???

END QUOTE KJV”0”

Aaaaaahhh, the Bible is a boooook

Ah-hm. Articles sometimes quote the Bible which means the WORD of God can be found in a article quoting the Bible

Hmmmmmmmm

Was that too profound or what?

Whew!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 09:43 PM

Hey Chuckk, sounds like you’ve attracted the flat earth affiliates. Congrats!!

Hey, Chuckk, you wouldn’t by any chance have a relative that goes by the name of sadlup would ya?

Good o’ Sadie! Think he had a brother too or maybe it was his dad.

Great Scott!!

What was sadie’s brother’s name, sheesh, think it started with a “z” or something?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 10:02 PM

Little David,

Yep, I remember that guy and the other. You might say we are three persons in one. However we are not co-equal, by the grace of God, this one is greater.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 11:00 PM

Are you trying to gaslight me bro?

Gaslight means: P e e on my leg and tell me it's raining

Your quote was :

I highly recommend Ron Rhodes books and articles!

End quote

You didn't mention any other books now Dave. Just checking.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 01:30 AM

Chuck says

Little David,

Yep, I remember that guy and the other. You might say we are three persons in one.

However we are not co-equal, by the grace of God, this one is greater

Chuckk, “prophetic 7744” has one greater personality in his godhead too. Are you telling me your Inner Prophetic 7744 is speaking through you?

You and KJV”0” have more in common than you know. KJV”0” sometimes listens to her inner P 7744 too. Sometimes I don’t know who I’m speaking to anymore

Pretty soon I’m going to have my hands full with all these P 7744’s running around here

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 02:00 AM

KJV”0” I really wish I could devote more time helping prophetic for free. But if all you guys want private lessons from me too—you can’t afford me—so find a taxpayer funded university instead

You need to clean out your cliche file of those old ones. That one already made it around the world and back several times.

Now! You do realize I must take valuable time away from the most needy of all “prophetic’s” in order to address your concerns do you not?

Ok, never mind that.

Let me explain Ron Rhodes to you, short and sweet! He tries to get all these false prophets back to the Bible instead of firing off their loose cannons (mouths) back on themselves. That isn’t that a worthy cause??

That’s free of charge but only for you.

Don’t let it get out that I’m allowing my valuable insights out free of charge

Now let me get back to prophetic before he implodes on himself

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 05:43 AM

Matthew 23:9: Jesus says, "Do not call anyone on earth **FATHER**, for you have **ONE FATHER** and He is in heaven!!"

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid and chuck wrongly claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH GOD THE FATHER**???

Jon 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

Dueteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!"

John 14:23,24, 28: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them and We will come too them an make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own, **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**.... You have heard Me say, 'I am going away and am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would be glad I am going to the **FATHER** , for the **FATHER IS GREATER THAN I!"

Revelation 1:1: The Revelation from Jesus Christ which God {The **FATHER**} **GAVE HIM** to show His servants which must take place!

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His **FATHER**, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD** IS TRUTH**!!

Jesus taught us to only **PRAY TO GOD THE FATHER**:

Matthew 5:6-15: Jesus says, "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and **PRAY TO YOUR FATHER**, who is unseen. Then your **FATHER**, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD YOU**. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your **FATHER** knows what you need before you ask Him. This the is how you should pray: 'Our **FATHER** in heaven, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** {See I Corinthians 15:22-24 below}, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts {sins}, as we forgive our debtors.... For if you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly **FATHER** will also forgive you. but if you do not forgive others their sins, your **FATHER** will not forgive your sins'!"

Luke 11:1-4: One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When He finished, one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray. Jesus said to them, "When you pray, say: "**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, **YOUR KINGDOM COME** Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

I Corinthians 15:22-24: For as in Adam all die , so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn, Christ, the Firstfruits, then, when He comes those who belong to Him. Then the end will come when He hands over the **KINGDOM TO GOD THE **FATHER**!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL THAT THE **FATHER** GIVES ME** will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that **HE HAS GIVEN ME**, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER**WHO SENT ME DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS THE **FATHER** HAS ENABLED THEM**!!"

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Luke 22:42: Jesus says, **FATHER**, if you are willing, take this cup from Me; yet not My will, but **YOUR WILL BE DONE!!"

The Roman Catholic Church and littlestdavid and chuck sinfully claim that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is completely **CO-EQUAL** WITH GOD THE FATHER**???

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 06:38 AM

Little David tells me:

(Sometimes I don’t know who I’m speaking to anymore)

*Dude I've been honest about who I am, so chill, no need to be a drama queen.

Little David continues:

(Pretty soon I’m going to have my hands full with all these P 7744’s running around here)

*Arrogance is not befitting an image bearer of God nor a servant of Christ. The image you bear is one of systematic theology and you serve a paper pope.

Btw; let me share with you something about yourself: you favor Apologists over Scholars. This is because you try to make your version of the truth fit like a mathematician balances an equation. You would do better to search out the truth, what is actually true, then accepting it rather than trying to make you preconceived version fit. Perhaps you are one of those who can't handle the truth?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 10:35 AM

**WE ARE BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD** 1 Peter 1:23

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

Acts 5:32: We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given **TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM**!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

Acts 17:11,12: Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and **EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES EVERY DAY**... As a result many of them believed!!

Psalm 118:147,148: I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in **YOUR WORD**! My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I might meditate on **YOUR PROMISES**!!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like chuckk} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like Littlestdavid} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

John 16:12,13: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is from Me that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write!!

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** {The entire NT} I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 04:19 PM

Prophetic you are so wrong when you misinterpret:

WE ARE BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD** 1 Peter 1:23

Claiming this about the Bible is worse than being a liar because it is misleading others from the truth of the Gospel - which is:

---JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD----

Your whole argument is based on a misplaced allegiance to a paper pope.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7