Author Thread: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:05 AM

In response to Prophetic 7744’s continued abuse of scripture, I’m introducing an article from “Got Questions” that more fully explains what Jesus truly meant by “do not call any man father...”

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 05:50 AM

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One . They are co- equal, which makes up the Trinity. It is not a false doctrine made up by man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 05:53 AM

Believers are lead by the Holy Spirit, they know when False doctrine is taught.

Unfortunately, others don't, who are not even "born again" of the Spirit.

I've probably lost some people on this statement!🙏

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 06:05 AM

chuckles claims that Moses had authority to make God's commandments. Whereas Paul did not have this authority. However God's Word states that **NEITHER MOSES OR PAUL HAS THIS AUTHORITY**

2 Peter 1:20,21: Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about the prophets own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though *HUMAN* {Like Moses and Paul} spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit!

Acts 9:15: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {Paul} is My **CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord said to Paul, " I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and **AS A WITNESS OF **WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT {Like chuckles}, as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 02:19 PM

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. **YOU WILL BE HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE** of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** AS A SERVANTAND AS A WITNESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME**! I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like chuckles} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2019 05:32 AM

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. **YOU WILL BE HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE** of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** AS A SERVANTAND AS A WITNESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME**! I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

chuckles like Satan claims the above 4 Scriptures that God inspired Luke to write are lies, thus making God a liar. These are definitely unpardonable sins which will earn chuckles eternal torment in hell.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like chuckles and Satan} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2019 10:51 AM

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

chuckles like Satan claims the above 4 Scriptures that God inspired Luke to write are lies, thus making God a liar. These are definitely unpardonable sins which will earn chuckles eternal torment in hell.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like chuckles and Satan} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!{Which would be eternal torment in hell}

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7