Author Thread: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE USE OF THE TERM “FATHER”
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:05 AM

In response to Prophetic 7744’s continued abuse of scripture, I’m introducing an article from “Got Questions” that more fully explains what Jesus truly meant by “do not call any man father...”

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 06:10 AM

Chuckles: it is very easy to understand that God inspired Moses to write the first 5 books of the OT just as God inspired Paul to write 14 books in the New and better Covenant.

Chuckles: Wehave severe disagreements on this forum but we all agree that the 14 books by Paul in the New Testament are all inspired by God and have **ZERO ERRORS** and all of Paul's commandments are also commandments of God. and all apply to the present day.

NOTE: Chuckles does not believe the following Scriptures by Luke who was inspired to write Luke and Acts are inspired by God??? Chuckles also does not believe God's word in 2 Peter 3:15,16 below was inspired by God. And so chuckles strongly implies the writings of Luke and Peter are also not inspired by God.

Acts 9:15: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man{Paul} is My **CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord said to Paul, " I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of **WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!

Actually the question is not as you say that Paul has the authority to add new commandments but whether Paul was inspired by God to write new commands in his 14 books which is over half of the New Testament of God's inspired words.

John 16:12,13: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is from Me that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write which includes all of the 14 books of Paul.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** {The entire NT inspired by Jesus} I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 06:45 AM

Prophetic writes:

"Actually the question is not as you say that Paul has the authority to add new commandments but whether Paul was inspired by God to write new commands in his 14 books which is over half of the New Testament of God's inspired words."

> "Inspiration" does not equal "Authority".

Inspiration = the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

Authority = the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience.

Where are the specific Scriptures that explicitly give Paul "Authority"?

- there are none -

!!! Even Paul was called before the Council of Jerusalem for his reported misconduct. And you assert he had authority over the Commands of Moses and Jesus? !!!! <

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 12:22 PM

There were 613 commandments in the OT and about 499 commandments in the New and better Covenant of faith and love. None of the 613 commandments in the OT were commandments were commandments of Moses but were all 613 commandments of God alone. And all of the 400 commandments of the 8 writers of the 27 books in the New and better Covenant are commandments of God alone. Only God has the **AUTHORITY** to make spiritual commandments. And only God inspires human writers to write His commandments that He has chosen for any particular dispensation.

Messianic Jews like Sadlup Hark and Chuckles all claim that Jesus made very few if any changes to the OT laws and that all of Paul's 14 books are not inspired or commandments of God and the Scripture in Acts 9 and Acts 26 and 2 Peter 3 :15,16 below are also not inspired by God.

Sadlup, Hark and Chuckles all believe that you can only be saved doing good works and by obeying OT commands which is exactly what Satan wants you to believe. At least Sadlup and Hark deceptively quoted out of context NT Scripture.

NOTE: Chuckles does not believe the following Scriptures by Luke who was inspired to write Luke and Acts are inspired by God??? Chuckles also does not believe God's word in 2 Peter 3:15,16 below was inspired by God. And so chuckles strongly implies the writings of Luke and Peter are also not inspired by God.

Acts 9:15: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man{Paul} is My **CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord said to Paul, " I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of **WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!

Actually the question is not as you say that Paul has the authority to add new commandments but whether Paul was inspired by God to write new commands in his 14 books which is over half of the New Testament of God's inspired words.

John 16:12,13: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is from Me that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write which includes all of the 14 books of Paul.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** {The entire NT inspired by Jesus} I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 12:52 PM

Prophetic, repeating yourself after someone has shown why you are incorrect doesn't help.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 04:28 PM

Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 08:16 AM

GREAT SCOTT CHUCKK!!! :no_good:

You’ve lost your proverbial marbles!! (I’m only acting surprised)

What!! Why don’t you try using a **Bible dictionary** when defining **Biblical terminology**”!!!

Of course using a standard dictionary basically gets you proximity but you really need specificity AND context!!

COME CHUCKK, I know even you know better

I can see you now Chuckk, in your first chemistry class.

The chemistry professor introduces common field terminology used specifically by chemists—-but there’s O’Chuckk pulling out his pocket standard dictionary!!

Chuckk, ahhhhh-hmmm, this is why university bookstores offer students specific area research study dictionaries designed to offer definitions for specific terms relevant to each field study.

Cooooommmmme ON CHUCKK!!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 04:52 PM

Chuckk, I’m on emergency alert and trying as hard as I can to make excuses for you but I already have a full time job helping correct all “prophetic’s” doctrinal faux pas. :raised_hands:

Chuckk PLEASE limit yourself to 100 historical and doctrinal errors per post !!! :thumbsup:

Either that or I’m gonna sick KJVo on ya

Chuckk the following quote of yours got the prestigious and coveted:

“ l Can’t Believe He Said That”

PROPHETIC award.

The “prophetic” Chuckk 7745 says

Even Paul was called before the Council of Jerusalem for his reported misconduct. And you assert he had authority over the Commands of Moses and Jesus?

END QUOTE

Chuckk, how many times do I need to tell ya. to Check your context.

Jesus and-and-and his disciple’s got into a lot of trouble with your-kinda-folk too CHUCKK!!

PAULS IN GOOD COMPANY!! :thumbsup:

Memo to self:

please stop saying: “I can’t believe chuckk said that”, “I just can’t believe he said...”

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 06:55 PM

Chuckles: it is very easy to understand that God inspired Moses to write the first 5 books of the OT just as God inspired Paul to write 14 books in the New and better Covenant.

2 Peter 1:20-21: Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, **SPOKE FROM GOD** as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit!!

Chuckles: Wehave severe disagreements on this forum but we all agree that the 14 books by Paul in the New Testament are all inspired by God and have **ZERO ERRORS** and all of Paul's commandments are also commandments of God. and all apply to the present day.

NOTE: Chuckles does not believe the following Scriptures by Luke who was inspired to write Luke and Acts which were inspired by God??? Chuckles also does not believe God's word in 2 Peter 3:15,16 below was inspired by God. And so chuckles strongly implies the writings of Luke and Peter are also not inspired by God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 07:26 PM

Very Satanic quotes by chuckles:

" However Paul's advice should stand or fall on its own, rather than being declared words from the lips of God and therefore "New Commandments"

"Paul's advice is sound, but not a New Commandment from God."

"Who made Paul's words into God's word for all churches for all time????"

Satanic **LIE** by chuckles:

"Paul was called before the Council of Jerusalem for his reported misconduct."????

chuckles: You should be very careful about knowingly lying about God's word which may be an unpardonable

sin!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 08:06 PM

"Prophetic, repeating yourself after someone has shown why you are incorrect doesn't help."

> Thank You 'justhangingaround'!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 09:01 PM

Satanic **LIE** by chuckles:Satanic **LIE** by chuckles:

"Paul was called before the Council of Jerusalem for his reported **MISCONDUCT**."????

chuckles: You should be very careful about knowingly lying about God's word which may be an unpardonable

sin!

chuckles then claimed that this **MISCONDUCT BY PAUL* was found in Acts 15:22-27:

Acts 15:22-27: Then the apostles and elders with the whole church, decided to choose some of their own men and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose Judas called Barsabbas and Silas, men who were leaders among the believers. With them they sent the following letter: The apostles and elders, your brothers. To the Gentile believers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia: Greetings: We have heard that some went out from us **WITHOUT OUR AUTHORIZATION** and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. So we all agreed to chose some men and send them to you with our **DEAR FRIENDS BARNABAS AND PAUL**--men who have **RISKED THEIR LIVES** for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore we are sending Judas and Silas to confirm by word of mouth what we are writing.

chuckles: However anyone can clearly see there was no **MISCONDUCT BY PAUL** as you claimed in the above Scripture!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7