Author Thread: Thoughts on abortion
Admin

Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 9 Dec, 2019 07:58 AM

If there's one thing I can't stand it's when people try to justify abortion and act like it's a good thing. Ever since I knew what abortion was I knew it was wrong. To be honest I don't even like to use the word "abortion" because I think it should be called what it really is, MURDER. Here's just a few arguments that I've seen standing for abortion, and mind you they are all stupid.

1. It's woman's right to what she wants with her.

2. What if the woman was raped and she doesn't want to have the baby?

3. The baby may have something wrong with it so it's better not to have it.

4. The woman isn't ready to become a mother.

5. It hurts to have a baby.

6. Having a baby will ruin a woman's figure.

Now here are arguments against these arguments.

1. Doesn't that unborn child have a right to be born?

2. Then why not have the baby and raise it not become like the person that raped you?

3. Who cares if there's something with it? If the child turns out to be disabled does that mean you're not going to love it? Do you not care about anyone who is disabled? Do you hate those who are disabled? If you do then you're just heartless.

4. Well maybe woman should have thought about that before getting herself pregnant. Also if she doesn't want the baby she just give it up for adoption.

5. If you don't feel pain at all in your life then you're probably already dead.

6. Get over yourself.

If you read all of this and if you still stand up for abortion then I don't want anything to do with you, because the way I see it, if you think it's perfectly fine to kill a child before it exits the womb then you'll think it's alright to kill anyone. Those are my thoughts, and don't try to accuse me of being political, because I hate that this is even a political issue, it shouldn't be, and anyone who tries to make it that way should be ashamed of themselves. I said all I have to say about this, now I'm ready to see everyone's true colors.

lukem316

View Profile
History
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 25 Jan, 2020 07:40 PM

Amen brother!

There's also a scientific argument to be made.

Checkout EHD's Biology of Prenatal development. No one can honestly look through the stages of human development and deny that it is an innocent human child.

Additionally Ryan Bomberger does a fantastic job on the rape exception. Had his mother made that choice instead of adoption he would have never been born. He has a powerful testimony that is worth listening to. It is not the fault of the child for the father's sin!

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee... --J eremiah 1:5

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. --Psalms 139:14

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 4 Feb, 2020 11:07 AM

You’re exactly right Morgan.

Abortion is a euphemism for tearing and pulling apart a living human being limb by limb

or by introducing a lethal dose of saline solution that slowly and sadistically burns of the lungs and skin of an unborn person until death finally occurs

or by partially extracting a live human being from its mother’s body and then stabbing it in the back of the head as in a partial birth murder

or, according to Virginia’s Governor Ralph Northam, who suggests allowing a baby to be fully born and kept alive until the mother decides to keep it or kill it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 4 Feb, 2020 11:37 AM

I have some very special lady friends who used to believe the abortion lie and have suffered the sever consequences of an harassing conscience because they took part in the murder of their babies.

I’ve also seen these ladies learn about the far reaching, sufficient and deep forgiveness that is complete in God.

Yes, God can forgive this sin too. This has been demonstrated throughout scripture, for two examples, read about David’s forgiveness for having an innocent man killed so David, who had several wives, could steal the mans only wife and Paul for assisting in the death and horrific imprisonment of many Christian believers

View Profile
History
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 09:23 AM

Abortion is murder.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 02:34 AM

So is hating your brother...