Author Thread: No girlfriend since birth guy?
Admin

No girlfriend since birth guy?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2019 05:42 AM

Hey gentlemen, would you please tell me is it a turn on that a man in his 30's has not tried any romantic relationship? is it being choosy or does it mean that nobody is interested in him that's why he is ngsb?

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2019 06:50 PM

PEOPLE MAY HAVE MENTAL OR SOCIAL INTELIGENCE ISSUE THAT IS NOT THER FAULT

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2019 12:35 AM

I have a friend who went His first date at age 37,

it was not that He was not interested in women, it is He was more interested in getting His life together before seeking a mate.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2019 10:11 AM

There are many possible reasons for this. The earlier posters already mentioned a few of them.

It's also possible a person chooses to remain single. Jesus apparently remained single all his life. The Apostle Paul was apparently single during his ministry.

Both Jesus (Matthew 19) and Paul (I Corinthians 7) advocated singleness for those with the discipline to maintain it.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2020 03:03 AM

I am 43 and never been in a relationship. It depends I guess. When I was in High School, I was not allowed to date and was pretty much an outcast. There was this one girl I really liked but did not know how to go about asking her out. I did not worry about dating so much when I was in my 20's. I got a decent job and was trying to make good life decisions. I never been a wild person. I wanted to date to find a wife and not just hook up with anyone. I wanted a traditional Christian family. At the time I did not attend Church and was really struggling with the World. Everyone I was around was trying to go this way and I wanted to go the right way. Not do drugs and have a child outside of marriage. Saving myself for marriage was a big deal for me even though its frowned upon in this day and age. I also stayed living with my parents saving my money for my own place which was also frowned upon.

I tried dating off and on but either women were not interested or I was not interested in them for certain reasons. I wanted to start my own family and most women I was around only was interested in hook ups. I turned to online dating and that never worked out for me. I ended up working nights which also puts a huge strain on trying to have a life and also struggling with Worldly unsaved people.

I finally got to a point where I just gave up and put it in the Lord's hands. There is just not much out there and I usually hear all kinds of horror divorce stories. People finding their spouses cheating on them and so forth.

I would not be too judgmental on people never being in a relationship. I have met a few people on a Christian Message Board who are the same as me. They never found anyone to marry. Its rough out there and personally I am super picky on who I want to be my wife. I want my wife to be equally as concerned as I would be if my kids got into something I do not approve of.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:30 AM

In my case I am a clod with women and they look for reasons to kick a nice guy to the curb. I make a lousy first impression and I keep my expectations lower than humanly possible to protect myself from certain feminine rejection. Haven't had a date in 37 years and make absolutely no effort anymore. I just figure it's stupid to keep beating my head against the brick wall and be constantly rejected. Women have made it quite clear they are NOT interested! I get it and I've found other things to do. Hope you were happy with the guys you did date and dump.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2020 04:29 AM

I had a friend who was in his late 30s lived at home with his mum and never had a girlfriend. He had a crush on a woman from his church for years, they were friends & he would invite her on family holidays but never told her that he liked her. She later met a man and got married & he was left feeling very upset, moral of this story if you snooze you lose...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 03:40 PM

The only reason why I'm still single is because women seem to be not interested in me. I know it's weird, but I have tried to talk to some women, but I end up either getting rejected, friend zoned day 1 or just ghosted.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 08:10 AM

You are not alone. I was 41 years single and celibate.

As Spock said on Star Trek, "Sometimes wanting is better than having."