Author Thread: Younger men.
Hisgirl8789

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 02:54 AM

Should a 55 year old woman respond to a 41 year old man that shows interest? What age difference should be the limit?

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 11:29 AM

You should set the age limit in your own settings if you don't want a man that young to contact you. I set it to 29-43, as I am 33 myself. You decide for yourself, but I see many men has "any age" in their age-limit section, and to me that seems non-serious.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 11:43 AM

Age preferences are a matter of personal choice between the 2 persons involved.

Unfortunately there are people who are fond of shoving their personal preferences onto everyone else.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 12:05 PM

If the 55 year old is open to dating a 41 year old then yes. I think age depends on what you’re looking for, my range is 49-59 because I want mature but someone who still has some get up and go…:-)

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 21 Aug, 2021 07:07 PM

Men generally go for younger women so if he looks half decent you'd do well to lock it in.

Rin83

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 6 Sep, 2021 07:23 AM

Depends on the people preferences i guess. I had seen younger men a lot of more comfortable being with older women. But if you want to avoid this kind of circumstances in the future feel free to set up the age setting. Good luck

Gadsden

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 04:04 PM

pray about it.

i personally have dated much younger & much older... the age gap was only a problem to busy bodies. i enjoyed & found value in the relationship with the person i was with.

if you're uncomfortable with it... is it because you fear being judged by men? or because the Spirit is telling you?

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Younger men.
Posted : 24 Dec, 2021 03:33 PM

GOOD QUESTION bro GADSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!